• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Indeed, one of the clauses is something like if he wins Ballon d'Or they have to give them £10m lolz

@jts1882 as well ..

it was 50M up front (euro), no payments, +10M if he scores 25 goals for united, +10m if he plays 25 games for France, +10M if he is nominated (doesn't have to win) for Ballon d'Or

Likely in reasonable timeframe, they will pay the clauses except the Ballon d'Or one ...

How proud General Motors must be to have the Chevrolet bowtie crest on the ManU shirts.

It's beginning to look like NASCAR in cleats. A total off-road schit show.

What the phuck is Pogba good at? I never really watched him at Juventus, but he looks complete sh1t at Utd. He comes deep to get the ball, receives it and then takes forever to decide what to do...by which time he's either lost possession or passed it sideways 5 yards.

Right now, he is the worst value for money transfer in history and this is a world where a washed up Torres cost £50m.

“We don’t score enough goals, it is as simple as that.

“The pragmatism is – how many goals have (Marcus) Rashford, (Jesse) Lingard, (Henrikh) Mkhitaryan, (Ander) Herrera, (Paul) Pogba scored? How many goals from these attacking players? Not enough.”

Mourinho said Shaw had produced a “very positive performance”, but also claimed he had been “making every decision” for the left-back.

“He had a good performance but it was his body with my brain,” Mourinho said.

“Because he was in front of me and I was making every decision for him.

“We need at this level the fantastic body he has to play football, the fantastic physical qualities he has, the very good technical ability he has – but he cannot play with my understanding of the game.

“He must understand the game, he must think, and he must accelerate the process.

“Twenty-one years old is old enough to have a better understanding of the game – but his contribution was good.

“He goes today in a positive feeling because his performance was very positive. I’m happy with what he gave us.”

And United continue their unbeaten run, up to 20 games. It must surely be the most unimpressive unbeaten run ever. During this period they have lost ground to us and Chelsea, but have risen to fifth.

I think unbeaten runs are a bad distraction. Teams start playing to avoid losing rather than get the points needed. Our performances improved when our unbeaten start ended. We were in 5th with 2pts/gm after twelve games and not playing particularly well. Since then we have played better football and gained 2.24pts/gm, despite losing three games.

£15/20m bid for Luke Shaw? Could come in as back up to Rose, hopefully we'll have plenty of games next season. Davies could then sub for either LCB in a 3 (where he plays for Wales) and also LB in a crisis? Basically taking Wimmers place in the squad?

£15/20m bid for Luke Shaw? Could come in as back up to Rose, hopefully we'll have plenty of games next season. Davies could then sub for either LCB in a 3 (where he plays for Wales) and also LB in a crisis? Basically taking Wimmers place in the squad?
No brain apparently.

old_trafford.jpg

“We don’t score enough goals, it is as simple as that.

“The pragmatism is – how many goals have (Marcus) Rashford, (Jesse) Lingard, (Henrikh) Mkhitaryan, (Ander) Herrera, (Paul) Pogba scored? How many goals from these attacking players? Not enough.”

Mourinho said Shaw had produced a “very positive performance”, but also claimed he had been “making every decision” for the left-back.

“He had a good performance but it was his body with my brain,” Mourinho said.

“Because he was in front of me and I was making every decision for him.

“We need at this level the fantastic body he has to play football, the fantastic physical qualities he has, the very good technical ability he has – but he cannot play with my understanding of the game.

“He must understand the game, he must think and he must accelerate the process.

“Twenty-one years old is old enough to have a better understanding of the game – but his contribution was good.

“He goes today in a positive feeling because his performance was very positive. I’m happy with what he gave us.”
How could you not want to play for a manager, with support like that.

Last edited:

To much for a reserve left back who would want to play a lot.

I would rather this young left back we are looking at from Barcelona or Sessegnon from Fulham as I really think he is the closest thing to Bale we will ever see.

Back