• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Maguire stripped of captaincy at Yanited. Wish we would do something similar with players like Sanchez and Dier and make it crystal clear to both that they are not in our plans moving forward.

Maguire stripped of captaincy at Yanited. Wish we would do something similar with players like Sanchez and Dier and make it crystal clear to both that they are not in our plans moving forward.
Ten Hag has had the benefit of this being his 2nd year so he's had the close up view of the players. He likely knows for definite which ones don't cut the mustard.

Dier is like an institution, he's been at Spurs for so long incoming coaches probably value (wrongly) the continuity that his presence offers. Sadly by the time they realise he and Sanchez just ain't gonna do it they've lost their job.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Ten Hag has had the benefit of this being his 2nd year so he's had the close up view of the players. He likely knows for definite which ones don't cut the mustard.

Dier is like an institution, he's been at Spurs for so long incoming coaches probably value (wrongly) the continuity that his presence offers. Sadly by the time they realise he and Sanchez just ain't gonna do it they've lost their job.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I understand the logic. Still think most coaches worth their salt who have managed Spurs (or will manage us in the future) should have done their research and figured out which players have taken us forward and which have held us back.

I understand the logic. Still think most coaches worth their salt who have managed Spurs (or will manage us in the future) should have done their research and figured out which players have taken us forward and which have held us back.
Especially as quite a few of the players who been utterly brick for multiple seasons

Am I missing something on Onana? Have never been impressed by him and thought he was pretty poor in our 3-2 win in Amsterdam. I hear a lot of talk that he's good with his feet...I want my keeper to be good at keeping the ball out of the net first and foremost.

Maybe I'll be eating my words in a few months but I don't get it.

But given it to Fernandes hasn't he? who stood at the side of pitch asking to come off in a game that they were getting smashed, hardly captain material that

Ange gives them both the captaincy, then strips them both of the captaincy, and voila!

United are paving the way to reintegrate Mason Greenwood aren't they? You can tell by all the gonad*s about completing their research and interviews blah blah.

For those of you that say he was never convicted of anything, Remember it was because the witnesses suddenly refused to testify and I refer you again to what he did...

Screenshot_20230816_181934_X.jpg

Last edited:
Gold diggers gonna keep digging. Who'd want to live in the real world where you have to get a job and stuff?

So if you're in a relationship with a wealthy person you deserve to be raped / abused?

Unless I've completely misunderstood your post, to put something that is classic victim blaming right below the record of a truly chilling conversation is so fudged up it's astounding.

Apologies if I've misread the intention and come in overly hot but it's a jawdropping post as I've taken it.

So if you're in a relationship with a wealthy person you deserve to be raped / abused?

Unless I've completely misunderstood your post, to put something that is classic victim blaming right below the record of a truly chilling conversation is so fudged up it's astounding.

Apologies if I've misread the intention and come in overly hot but it's a jawdropping post as I've taken it.

Not saying anything of the sorts. Just find it hard to believe staying in this relationship has anything to do with love or pretending they're a family for the sake of their child. It's a comfy life spending someone else's money.

Not saying anything of the sorts. Just find it hard to believe staying in this relationship has anything to do with love or pretending they're a family for the sake of their child. It's a comfy life spending someone else's money.

That's a big ol' assumption that the partner above was spending Mason's money and even if it was the case, does that make being threatened for not putting out okay?

It's such a warped place to go to immediately, it's like harking back to the days of when your wife was your property so you could do whatever you want with her - Simpler times for many, particularly for the people in the position of power, funny that isn't it?

You are strongly implying it's her fault for "gold digging" rather than judging the actions of Greenwood. It's a typical but also despicable stance in my opinion and is one held usually by those have no experience of being in an abusive relationship.

The amazing thing is the evidence above (the audio) presumably wasn't permissable because it was made public, the legal system is an utter clam to those who are brave enough to speak out and usually blamed by a key demographic that makes up a large percentage of the population.

That's a big ol' assumption that the partner above was spending Mason's money and even if it was the case, does that make being threatened for not putting out okay?

It's such a warped place to go to immediately, it's like harking back to the days of when your wife was your property so you could do whatever you want with her - Simpler times for many, particularly for the people in the position of power, funny that isn't it?

You are strongly implying it's her fault for "gold digging" rather than judging the actions of Greenwood. It's a typical but also despicable stance in my opinion and is one held usually by those have no experience of being in an abusive relationship.

The amazing thing is the evidence above (the audio) presumably wasn't permissable because it was made public, the legal system is an utter clam to those who are brave enough to speak out and usually blamed by a key demographic that makes up a large percentage of the population.

Just saying that his partner has decided to stay in the relationship and IMO that comes down to money. The club wants to bring him back and that's purely about money. Not saying anyone deserves anything.

Just saying that his partner has decided to stay in the relationship and IMO that comes down to money.

I have not kept up with this individual's story but I think we need to be careful with these types of statements. My experience of people who have been victims of domestic abuse or coercive control is that they are often broken by it, so much so that they lose their confidence and with it their self worth. They often do not want to press charges against their abusers for any number of reasons, because they are afraid, because they blame themselves for the abuse, because they think no one will believe them, because they are so beaten down that they don't know how to survive themselves. Or a combination of all of these.

As I said I know nothing about the motivation of the individual/victim but it is far from clear that she had chosen to stay in what appears to be an abusive relationship because of "the money."

Just saying that his partner has decided to stay in the relationship and IMO that comes down to money. The club wants to bring him back and that's purely about money. Not saying anyone deserves anything.

Money might be her driver but it's probably far more complex than that. It's common for the victims of domestic abuse to return to/stay with their abusers through some misguided sense of love or loyalty or dependency or belief that the person has changed or that it is their (the victim's) own fault that they have been abused due to something they say or do etc. etc.
It also seemed at the time as if she might have been coming under pressure from her own family (her father if I recall correctly) to retract her accusations and go back to Greenwood. Which to me beggars belief that a father would do that (if true) but if she has people telling her she's better off staying with him and she's wrong to press charges etc. then that outside influence might also play a big part and make it difficult to get away.
We don't know of course what her reasons are. She might be a gold digger. She might be a horrible person. We do know that she is a victim of abuse and we do know that Greenwood is an absolute piece of sh!t (as well as the rape there was also the photo she posted from where he allegedly hit her and drew blood).
Maybe he has changed but I would bet money that there will be more abuse at some future point.

You're describing her situation as a "comfy life", which doesn't appear to be the case going by the above conversation but I'm evidently not going to change your mind, but let it be known I think your nonchalant judgement is rather wretched - Robspur puts it more diplomatically than I would, I don't think you're considering implications of what you're saying. Also you're original comment had nothing to do with Greenwood's return to the club being about money either, unless you're suggesting Man Utd are gold diggers?

Money might be her driver but it's probably far more complex than that. It's common for the victims of domestic abuse to return to/stay with their abusers through some misguided sense of love or loyalty or dependency or belief that the person has changed or that it is their (the victim's) own fault that they have been abused due to something they say or do etc. etc.
It also seemed at the time as if she might have been coming under pressure from her own family (her father if I recall correctly) to retract her accusations and go back to Greenwood. Which to me beggars belief that a father would do that (if true) but if she has people telling her she's better off staying with him and she's wrong to press charges etc. then that outside influence might also play a big part and make it difficult to get away.
We don't know of course what her reasons are. She might be a gold digger. She might be a horrible person. We do know that she is a victim of abuse and we do know that Greenwood is an absolute piece of sh!t (as well as the rape there was also the photo she posted from where he allegedly hit her and drew blood).
Maybe he has changed but I would bet money that there will be more abuse at some future point.
Presumably she would be getting horrific abuse online from people purporting to be fans of Greenwood. Or just clams who think she had it coming.

Last edited:
And they made a point of delaying the decision to consult some of their women players who are out of the country (playing some soccer down under or something).

If Greenwood isn't reinstated they are going to get a lot of on-line abuse. Craven behaviour by the United management.

Back