• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I hate these type of titled threads. Just a train crash waiting to happen ... you do realize we are Spurs ? Until we consistently change our results, will always be this way, uurrggghhh

I quite like threads like these. Have a laugh and some fun at the expense of other clubs while you can. Because I've learned that it won't last.

If I have to wait until we're the actually biggest club in the world before I can laugh at other clubs I'll just have to wait too long I'm afraid. Would rather take the fun and laughs while I wait.

Have to say United again looked good in the 4-2-3-1 LvG has more or less stumbled into in recent weeks.

Falcao, RvP, DiMaria all out of the team and they look a much more balanced side. Carrick returning is obviously also massive for them. Herrera being included helps them a lot too, and of course getting Rooney up front. Using Fellaini correctly...

And Mata. I remember LVG saying that United needed a creative player & leaving Mata out of the side; definitely one of the strangest decisions that he made.

Bit of taco isn't he ...

Robin van Persie: Louis van Gaal strips striker of penalties
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has stripped Robin van Persie of penalty duties after Saturday's miss cost his side against West Brom.

Asked if Van Persie would continue as first-choice penalty taker, Van Gaal said: "No. He is now at the end of the road."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32575218

Why is that even necessary to share with the press?

Bit of lady garden isn't he ...

Robin van Persie: Louis van Gaal strips striker of penalties
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has stripped Robin van Persie of penalty duties after Saturday's miss cost his side against West Brom.

Asked if Van Persie would continue as first-choice penalty taker, Van Gaal said: "No. He is now at the end of the road."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32575218

Why is that even necessary to share with the press?

Seemingly damning verdict for someone he is supposed to have a good working relationship with. Surely the only reason he would say that is if Van Persie asked to stop taking them himself? Otherwise I'd be furious if I was Van Persie.

Seemingly damning verdict for someone he is supposed to have a good working relationship with. Surely the only reason he would say that is if Van Persie asked to stop taking them himself? Otherwise I'd be furious if I was Van Persie.

His history indicates he eventually falls out with a few big name players, he's still a big question mark for me so far this season

200M+ spent, Di Maria & Falcao have failed, RVP miss firing, Mata still not as big a payer for them as he should be, big achievement is making Fellaini a key part of the team? 4th with none of Pool/City/Scum having an outstanding season ....

His history indicates he eventually falls out with a few big name players, he's still a big question mark for me so far this season

200M+ spent, Di Maria & Falcao have failed, RVP miss firing, Mata still not as big a payer for them as he should be, big achievement is making Fellaini a key part of the team? 4th with none of Pool/City/Scum having an outstanding season ....

I agree, but I do also think that United will get Bale this summer. Di Maria and Falco might have failed but I don't think Bale would at all and it's a fact that if you chuck enough money at players eventually you start winning trophies no matter what failings he may have.

Next season there will be a lot of pressure on him to deliver the title next season I think. United had their reality check for a season under Moyes but now their fans will return to cloud cuckoo-land where the grass is green, top four each season is guaranteed and every trophy is rightfully theirs

it's certainly not particularly supportive, but, I work with a few Dutch people and they can appropriate English phrases in the wrong context on occasion

Two things seem inevitable with LvG. Him falling out with people, and him getting success.

Most teams have big failures in the transfer market spending that kind of money quickly. He's had failures, he's had successes. The difference between them and clubs like ourselves (and to an extent Livepool) is that they can just keep spending until they get it right.

I agree, but I do also think that United will get Bale this summer. Di Maria and Falco might have failed but I don't think Bale would at all and it's a fact that if you chuck enough money at players eventually you start winning trophies no matter what failings he may have.

Next season there will be a lot of pressure on him to deliver the title next season I think. United had their reality check for a season under Moyes but now their fans will return to cloud cuckoo-land where the grass is green, top four each season is guaranteed and every trophy is rightfully theirs
Bale looks brick at the moment, and LvG has previous for playing players out of position.

Back