• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

he's given west ham way to much attention there, the united manager shouldn't know what the west ham managers name is, let alone what he says in the press, its beneath the club

What an idiot.. He's gone into Rafa territory

Besides, that handout hardly does them any favours, not like it's proving they play like Barca is it?

Besides, that handout hardly does them any favours, not like it's proving they play like Barca is it?

Agreed.

Seems a really strange thing to get caught up on. Think he might be feeling the pressure despite their relatively good results. The performances are there for all to see and not very impressive.

I suspect if the press conference was in dutch, it may not have come off quite so badly. i think this incidenct provides a good example as to why managers should just give stock answers when being interviewed in foreign languages/culture. or they could do what poch did at soton.

rooney wins a penalty while bale gets countless yellows for "evasive action". go figure.
_81053157_rooneypenalty.jpg

rooney wins a penalty while bale gets countless yellows for "evasive action". go figure.
_81053157_rooneypenalty.jpg

Neither Woy or Igor could bring themselves to call it a dive on MOTD last night. Kilbane had no compunction about saying it. Stupid really denying what the whole nation can see.

How on earth hase this pile of turd only lost 2 games in the last 20

Because they do have amazing players, even if they look disjointed many times this season.

Either way I am pleased LVG did not come here.....Utd's players look miserable on the pitch, and LVG's media handling is nearly on a par with Sherwood's

It's astonishing that such a successful manager does see the need to implement a systematic or put round pegs in round holes

Because they do have amazing players, even if they look disjointed many times this season.

Either way I am pleased LVG did not come here.....Utd's players look miserable on the pitch, and LVG's media handling is nearly on a par with Sherwood's

whilst there is no doubt they have some players a class above any of ours our overall squad is in far better shape than theirs, they need gutting completely, we just need a bit of a clean and a couple of items of furniture

I suspect if the press conference was in dutch, it may not have come off quite so badly. i think this incidenct provides a good example as to why managers should just give stock answers when being interviewed in foreign languages/culture. or they could do what poch did at soton.

What do you mean? Surely producing a document effectively proving what you've been accused of by a nobody at a nothing club is embarrassing in any language?!

What do you mean? Surely producing a document effectively proving what you've been accused of by a nobody at a nothing club is embarrassing in any language?!

you're probably right, but i was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

The way their home crowd moan and carry on like entitled spoilt children, it makes me sick.. They are my most hated side, apart from Arsenal and Chelscum.

Back