• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Watching The Debate on SS and they have basically said the same, get a senior pro who is on the managers side to claim back the dressing room.

Also just had the funniest rant from Merson over how players disrespected Moriniho

Which is interesting as probably player that need it more...most well Educated United fans liked Mourinho...could see thru Woodward and Pogba brickttus
You have to remember that Solskjær has been at united for over 15 years, and learned from one of the best managers ever. In addition to that, he's managed many of the players before. He was the youth team coach for 3 years, so he knows players like Pogba, Rashford and Lindgard. Add to that he's a united legend, popular among the fans, knows the united culture, and plays attacking football. In addition he gets Phealan and Carrick by his side, so this might be a very good move for both club and Solskjær.

You have to remember that Solskjær has been at united for over 15 years, and learned from one of the best managers ever. In addition to that, he's managed many of the players before. He was the youth team coach for 3 years, so he knows players like Pogba, Rashford and Lindgard. Add to that he's a united legend, popular among the fans, knows the united culture, and plays attacking football. In addition he gets Phealan and Carrick by his side, so this might be a very good move for both club and Solskjær.

Their Roy Evans

Yep let's hope they make him the permanent appointment.

One radio report I heard was saying that Ferguson was once asked what player of his had the most potential as a manager and he picked Solskjær. This was supposedly back when Solskjær was playing.

Anyway as a player he was the super-sub, so bringing him on at half-time in the season is fitting.

Anyone else reckon Pogba would fall out with Poch et al? Reading some stuff today makes me think he'd have a very bruised ego with Poch.

I dont.

Pogba's a nob, but I think his issues with Mourinho are around a lack of respect and understanding.

Mourinho has shown little respect, nor understanding of how to play him, so he lost him.

Of course Pogba isnt blameless, but I think a coach like Poch who will show him some tough love and understanding would be fine.

I hope that he does really well and gets the job on a permanent basis.

I dont.

Pogba's a nob, but I think his issues with Mourinho are around a lack of respect and understanding.

Mourinho has shown little respect, nor understanding of how to play him, so he lost him.

Of course Pogba isnt blameless, but I think a coach like Poch who will show him some tough love and understanding would be fine.

You could be right. And to be fair, we could do with a central midfielder. Cheeky January bid?

OGS (I mainly abbreviated that to wind up a few posters :D) is a really good appointment.
Will bring a sense of togetherness but without too much expectation.
Knows the heart of the club.
Is a decent manager.
Will be honest with the board about the players too. Moirinho created such an island around himself that it became untenable.

I think Solkjaer has a good chance of become their Poch.

Back