• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas Wish List

1) my wife to stop wasting money

2) ISIS to be destroyed

3) Tottenham to not lose any players we WANT to keep in the next 2 years, if that happens, we will stay on an upward trajectory whatever else happens.

If reports are to be believed that we were going to pay £25m for Berahino and let's say we get £10 million for Townsend ( who must surely be off as he didn't feature against Querabag ) then we should have a decent budget to get someone quite tasty if we were so inclined.

If reports are to be believed that we were going to pay £25m for Berahino and let's say we get £10 million for Townsend ( who must surely be off as he didn't feature against Querabag ) then we should have a decent budget to get someone quite tasty if we were so inclined.

Let's not make this a duplicate of the transfer rumour thread.

This thread is to draw up a wishlist of players. We'll include the most popular in a poll.

Negredo on loan until the end of the season ONLY to give us another option up front and him some playing time before the Euros.

Then let Poch determine a permanent striking alternative in the Summer.

A loan deal for a Kane backup is a good shout actually. I do like the sound of mini moose too.

Of the 6 names in the O/P, only Berahino would cost more that £10m. The rest are all on short contracts (Dembele and Austin both in their last 6 months) or seriously out of favour (Negredo, Pato, Lambert)

Of the 6 names in the O/P, only Berahino would cost more that £10m. The rest are all on short contracts (Dembele and Austin both in their last 6 months) or seriously out of favour (Negredo, Pato, Lambert)

Please keep transfer talk out of this thread. We have a thread for that. This is just for a wishlist of targets that will be put to a poll later.

This is a simple one... It is a player who is not happy at his present club but likes ours...

He could win us the league.

I would like Senor Bale to return... That would be all my Xmas presents rolled into one forever and just thinking about makes me feel light headed.

I'll go and lie down...

If its a genuine wish-list then yes, I'd vote for Bale! We'd be genuine title contenders with Bale, Son and Eriksen playing behind Kane

What if (and I know this will never happen) it was Bale in exchange for Kane. :eek::confused:

What if (and I know this will never happen) it was Bale in exchange for Kane. :eek::confused:

I'd do that. I like Kane but he's more replaceable and less of a game changer than Bale

The difference between teams like Spurs and Liverpool and teams like Man C and Cheatski who regularly contend for titles is the really world class players like Aguero and Hazard who regularly change games on their own. In a lot of positions, back 4 and keeper for instance, I don't think there's much difference at all between us and Cheatski/Man C. If Poch and Mitchell could unearth the next Bale (small ask!) then we'd be in business

I'd do that. I like Kane but he's more replaceable and less of a game changer than Bale

The difference between teams like Spurs and Liverpool and teams like Man C and Cheatski who regularly contend for titles is the really world class players like Aguero and Hazard who regularly change games on their own. In a lot of positions, back 4 and keeper for instance, I don't think there's much difference at all between us and Cheatski/Man C. If Poch and Mitchell could unearth the next Bale (small ask!) then we'd be in business

If Kane can carry on his goal scoring form as well as all round play then he is in that bracket with Aguero and Bale

If Kane can carry on his goal scoring form as well as all round play then he is in that bracket with Aguero and Bale

Indeed, also Bale's four years older than Kane. Although it is of course a tough decision I think I'm leaning more towards keep Bale then Kane.

Although again, very little chance it will ever happen.

I wouldn't swap Kane for Bale. That statement says it all about just how quickly Kane has developed in to an invaluable striker for the team. a player whose goals have elevated us to the level at which we now find ourselves. Kane looks likely to be a striker that will consistently score 25+ goals a season, in fact I'd be surprised if he didn't. Furthermore, to date, he has very rarely been injured and to have a player of that quality available as often, and performing to his standard, is a very hard gem to find. I would struggle to find players for whom I would swap Kane, at least outside of the likes of Messi. Maybe I'm getting carried away but I feel that Kane is a very special player and will likely become one of the very best players in the World in the years that lay ahead.

Negredo on loan until the end of the season ONLY to give us another option up front and him some playing time before the Euros.

Then let Poch determine a permanent striking alternative in the Summer.

How is Negredo going to get enough game time to get into the Euro squad by being Kane's backup? I really doubt cup games and the occasional league start is going to do it for him... Or are you suggesting moving Kane deeper?

For me perhaps Austin could be tempted. He'll be desperate to get out of QPR I'm guessing. And although he's not going to get enough game time to get to the Euros with us either I think, but it will be a huge step up from QPR either way. He'll be cheap-ish and provide good cover at the very least.

If not him then someone younger. Embolo, Dembele type player.

Or do nothing at all. Nothing at all is also fine.

Back