• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

The people spreading around this nonsense knowing its absolute flimflam need to take a look at themselves.

I have no doubt this Eriksen Vertonghen crap will get back to both of them. All for what? A few clicks?

"Jan what do you remember about Tottenham fans?"

"Oh yeah I played there for 8 seasons and then they made up and spread a story about a teammate sleeping with my wife."

Haha, yeah, I doubt he'll pay much attention to it, but who knows. Probably just flimflam. It's not impossible that some brick like that has happened, of course, but that the team is split and that poch is supposedly taking Kane with him to Real because of that is obviously just gonad*s.

Haha, yeah, I doubt he'll pay much attention to it, but who knows. Probably just flimflam. It's not impossible that some brick like that has happened, of course, but that the team is split and that poch is supposedly taking Kane with him to Real because of that is obviously just gonad*s.

There's also a schoolboy error in the first few words. Eriksen doesn't actually have a wife/isn't married

On this seasons form you'd start gazzaniga at #10 ahead of him

We really need to get that alli-celso axis going soon

@Bedfordspurs, based on this season I would definitely be picking Lamela ahead of Eriksen who apart from his cameo against Villa has been shocking this season.

I assume you didn’t watch yesterday?

Part played in both goals, most distance covered by about a k and clever use of the ball on counter.

Hopefully just gonad*s, but just got sent this. Some of this is plausible, I guess, but hopefully not all of it true (seems like whoever wrote this is putting a few far fetched pieces together).

S1Z9LUK.jpg

Why would you post that kind of unverified brick on here?

Why would you post that kind of unverified brick on here?

I don't see the big deal, to be honest. If the moderators find it offensive or unsuitable to be posted here, feel free to delete it. This is just the message doing the rounds in social media. We're all adults here, I'm sure we're able to deal with this sort of "information" without going off the rails.

He worked hard and covered a lot of ground as usual, but what will have stood out above that for many were the times he turned over possession with wafted challenges and what looked like easy short passes taken too casually. I'd probably give him a 6/10 on balance.

Thought he was pretty good yesterday and played some great passes but tired badly and gave a lot of possession away in the last 20. I really don't get people saying he's not trying. I've yet to see a game he's played in where he's phoning it in.

He does seem like a lad who can get affected by things so perhaps the disappointment at not getting his move is causing the dip in form.

He puts in the miles, no one can ever criticize him for being lazy. He’s missing something on the ball though in 2019, missing the edge he used to have.

Someone mentioned “the ghost of Christian Eriksen” yesterday, I think that’s a great description of the current player.

]

Was at the game and thought he was terrible in the second half
People around me moaned when he tried to float that pass back to Lamela from a corner - I thought he was running all over the place, but in a good way, he wanted to get involved and provide passes - he was even p1ssed with Kane when he didn't get a return pass as Harry bore down on goal. Harry just couldn't give a toss, he is what he is

He puts in the miles, no one can ever criticize him for being lazy. He’s missing something on the ball though in 2019, missing the edge he used to have.

Someone mentioned “the ghost of Christian Eriksen” yesterday, I think that’s a great description of the current player.
Or perhaps we could do what Prince did and just replace his name with a squiggle.

‘TAFKAE’

The Attacker Formerly Known As Eriksen

Hopefully just gonad*s, but just got sent this. Some of this is plausible, I guess, but hopefully not all of it true (seems like whoever wrote this is putting a few far fetched pieces together)
That rumour was posted on this board 3 or 4 days ago. Again there is no explanation how Kane gets so involved that it leads to fisticuffs.

That rumour was posted on this board 3 or 4 days ago. Again there is no explanation how Kane gets so involved that it leads to fisticuffs.

Seems the type, to be honest. Everything about him feels like he would be the sort to round on Jan for that sort of thing - he's principled, a leader, and a good family man, as far as I'm aware.

But, I agree with your sentiment - it's almost certainly bullsh*t.

I don't see the big deal, to be honest. If the moderators find it offensive or unsuitable to be posted here, feel free to delete it. This is just the message doing the rounds in social media. We're all adults here, I'm sure we're able to deal with this sort of "information" without going off the rails.
I'm not too sure about that bit.

Back