• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Hopefully just gonad*s, but just got sent this. Some of this is plausible, I guess, but hopefully not all of it true (seems like whoever wrote this is putting a few far fetched pieces together).

S1Z9LUK.jpg

Any recent pics of Jan and Eriksen celebrating together yesterday maybe?
That’ll knock this one on the head.

It’s got to be gonad*s - there’s no way you could have both players on the same field together!

Well IF there is any truth in the Eriksen/Jan rumours it would explain a hell of a lot re Eriksen not seeming committed. His head must be all over the place anyway. Imagine then having to train and play alongside Jan.
The Kane part of the rumour might also explain why Jan's black eye seemed to appear a week after he was first dropped.

Hopefully there's nothing in it.

Well IF there is any truth in the Eriksen/Jan rumours it would explain a hell of a lot re Eriksen not seeming committed. His head must be all over the place anyway. Imagine then having to train and play alongside Jan.
The Kane part of the rumour might also explain why Jan's black eye seemed to appear a week after he was first dropped.

Hopefully there's nothing in it.

I've no doubt Jan has done something. Getting dropped inexplicably, the black eye, the talk from club people in the media and the contract rumblings all add up to a problem. No idea if this is it. If it is then Poch, if he's serious about building a unified squad, should have binned him off.

Well, no one can question his attitude, or say that he doesn't work for the team! He was everywhere yesterday! He really put a shift in, and was instrumental in both goals. His form isn't brilliant atm, but it's coming along now.

Any recent pics of Jan and Eriksen celebrating together yesterday maybe?
That’ll knock this one on the head.

It’s got to be gonad*s - there’s no way you could have both players on the same field together!

There was a perfunctory high-five before the kickoff.

Hopefully just gonad*s, but just got sent this. Some of this is plausible, I guess, but hopefully not all of it true (seems like whoever wrote this is putting a few far fetched pieces together).

S1Z9LUK.jpg

The people spreading around this nonsense knowing its absolute flimflam need to take a look at themselves.

I have no doubt this Eriksen Vertonghen crap will get back to both of them. All for what? A few clicks?

"Jan what do you remember about Tottenham fans?"

"Oh yeah I played there for 8 seasons and then they made up and spread a story about a teammate sleeping with my wife."

Well, no one can question his attitude, or say that he doesn't work for the team! He was everywhere yesterday! He really put a shift in, and was instrumental in both goals. His form isn't brilliant atm, but it's coming along now.

There are a lot of of fans acting like a scorned woman.

The people spreading around this nonsense knowing its absolute flimflam need to take a look at themselves.

I have no doubt this Eriksen Vertonghen crap will get back to both of them. All for what? A few clicks?

"Jan what do you remember about Tottenham fans?"

"Oh yeah I played there for 8 seasons and then they made up and spread a story about a teammate sleeping with my wife."

Does anyone tale notice on what some m orons post on social media??? i would have thought most fans are too intelligent to do that.

Back