• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Christian Eriksen waking up this morning at the team hotel. Nice and refreshed. Walking down for the team breakfast, big smile on face “morning lads, how are we all todaaaaaaay? Do anything nice last night fellas? Saved me an extra sausage I hope?....”

Rest of team:

-_-

I expect they flew back last night after the game, rather than staying in Greece

CE is getting a huge amount of flak about his performance last night. Yes, he was poor though so too was Dele, so too was Kane, so too was Moura (apart from one great finish)

He's one of our top players and if he has a half decent season, we'll be top 4 again this year and perhaps pick up a trophy

I expect they flew back last night after the game, rather than staying in Greece

CE is getting a huge amount of flak about his performance last night. Yes, he was poor though so too was Dele, so too was Kane, so too was Moura (apart from one great finish)

He's one of our top players and if he has a half decent season, we'll be top 4 again this year and perhaps pick up a trophy
Don’t they tend to stay at the team hotel accommodation at the training ground now when flying and arriving back late? I recall this being tallied about as a massive benefit for recovery etc when it unveiled a year or so ago.

You would think he would perform in the CL to get the big move.
Performances like tonight will even put off the second tier of suitors.

We definitely need to focus on making Alli and LoCelso starters. CE cannot be relied upon.

Apparently the Crawley Town coach was there to watch him and he walked out at halftime!

Last edited:

We definitely need to focus on making Alli and LoCelso starters. CE cannot be relied upon.

You would think the whole team would want to perform to try and win something.

If he is sulking the manager should drop him completely and explain why, he hasn’t so I’m going to side with he’s not.

If he is sulking the manager should drop him completely and explain why, he hasn’t so I’m going to side with he’s not.

I think he's clearly not sulking - as crap as he was, he did work hard to win back possession when he lost it. But it does seem like all of this off-the-field stuff is affecting his performance in one way or another.

(Or it was just a random blip. I think it's more than that, but we'll find out soon enough.)

Agreed. I don't think he was/is sulking. He was poor yesterday, but so were most of our team with only really Winks being the exception to that of the starting team.

Don’t they tend to stay at the team hotel accommodation at the training ground now when flying and arriving back late? I recall this being tallied about as a massive benefit for recovery etc when it unveiled a year or so ago.

I hadnt heard that; you might be right and would make sense if it helps recovery time

As most on here know i am a big fan of Eriksen but he was poor last night ( probably the worst i have seen him play), however so were Kane, Alli, Jan. It happens to all players but at least he kept putting himself into positions to want the ball, i have seen a lot of players here over the years who hide from the ball when it not going their way. That is something no one can accuse him of doing.

Last edited:
Back