• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Its a difficult question to be fair. I think Coutinho, Sterling and even Sturridge would look half the players they currently look like due to playing in an out of sorts team. We are certainly a team that doesn't have a real style compared to that say of Liverpool right now.

I have to say Eriksen just edges it for me. Not because he's Spurs, but because I genuinely think if he played in that Liverpool team he would be more effective than Coutinho who for me hasn't looked the same player ever since he picked up that shoulder injury. The guy wastes too many good opportunities. Not saying he's a bad player just that I think Eriksen is a shade better, but at this stage of their careers they are still developing.

Its a difficult question to be fair. I think Coutinho, Sterling and even Sturridge would look half the players they currently look like due to playing in an out of sorts team. We are certainly a team that doesn't have a real style compared to that say of Liverpool right now.

very true..............even talented players need a structure, a plan to work around

I'd say Eriksen over Coutinho, at least performance wise so far, because Coutinho has flourished in a team playing at the top of their abilities, whereas Eriksen has shone and got 20 goals & assists in a poor, unorganised, messy team. That's not to say that I don't think Coutinho is any good, I think loads of clubs dropped the ball with Coutinho, not least Inter Milan. Then everyone who didn't want to take a punt on him when Inter made him available for less than £10m! My mate is a massive Inter fan and he still rages about what happened with Coutinho there.

I'd say Eriksen over Coutinho, at least performance wise so far, because Coutinho has flourished in a team playing at the top of their abilities, whereas Eriksen has shone and got 20 goals & assists in a poor, unorganised, messy team. That's not to say that I don't think Coutinho is any good, I think loads of clubs dropped the ball with Coutinho, not least Inter Milan. Then everyone who didn't want to take a punt on him when Inter made him available for less than £10m! My mate is a massive Inter fan and he still rages about what happened with Coutinho there.

We knew first hand how good he was as well. We should have put in a bid.

I remember him and bianaby looked good v us

Superb stuff for a 22 year old playing in a struggling side during his first season in English football =D>

@WhoScored: Christian Eriksen: Has directly contributed to 10 goals in his last 8 apps (scoring 6, assisting 4) #THFC

@Footy_Vines_: GOAL!!! In injury time #Eriksen smashes home equaliser for Spurs. #WBA 3-3 #THFC https://vine.co/v/MJ7jFYi6uVA
[tweet]455017287502680064[/tweet]

I love this great dane.

When will the site that does the spurs themed t shirts do something with Eriksen and a great dane dog. I want a t shirt like this.

What I don´t like about him playing on the left is that he need to help the left back. Something he´s not so good at. I want him to focus 100% on the attack and give him a free role behind a striker.

Could easily be the best #10 in the league imo. I don't think I would even trade him for Oscar given the choice.

overmars did say tht eriksen is very good but he needs to impose himself more consistently throughout the game. i think he's just getting on par but he's not top ten yet. high hopes for next season though. watch out for " real madrid modric player exchange" rumours.

What I don´t like about him playing on the left is that he need to help the left back. Something he´s not so good at. I want him to focus 100% on the attack and give him a free role behind a striker.

Its a massive problem and something that needs to be looked at. For the great things he does cutting in from the left and playing pretty much wherever he wants it leaves us woefully exposed down that side.

I think with dembele and sandro we have a balanced holding pair who have a naturally left footed covering player in dembele for that side (in remembering how great they were last season)

Otherwise we have to play him in the middle. You can see at Chelsea where even willian covers well the benefits in on a player doing that.

Rose constantly gets slated but he is doing the job of 2 men defensively a lot and with Eriksens ability id live to see him given true free reign to play where be wants

I honestly don't know about the criticism he got for the first WBA goal. The position he took up looked like one where he was waiting for the pass back up the line to the full back. The fact Danny Rose got beaten from a position where he shouldn't have doesn't mean that it is Eriksen's fault. I do think he could've dropped another yard or two but then for the second WBA goal he did that and the opposition full back got the cutback and put in a cross.

I sometimes think this kid can part the seas, turn water into wine and ressurect Lamela.

An absolutely stunning player, Cruyff-esc and has already scored 10 goals.

Lol. The funny thing is that he said that and every try hard journalist out there has released a piece stating that "Eriksen's leaving". WTF is it with these ****s?? They can't seem to leave us alone.
Half of them seem to think we are going to have problems holding onto him this summer. How many players leave a team after just one season, when their club hasn't been relegated?

Back