• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Agreed with the first point, don't think either of those two players go to Chelsea. Jackson could still come good, he's only 22 and has all the attributes to be a top player. I'm also surprised Broja hasn't really kicked on, but assume he's just been injured a lot?
Fulham don't seem to want to play Broja.

Reactions: jrh
They are a striker away from being a very very good side. They will sign Kane and Omishen in the summer.

I'm not one for thinking that Kane so blindly loyal to us that he wouldn't sign for Chelsea. I think if he wanted to return to England he'd have been open to joining a Chelsea of yester year.

Right now though I can't see anyway he would join them. Not saying never but not this summer.

If he joined them right now he'd be leaving Bayern having won no trophies (I'm assuming Bayern aren't going to win CL but could well happen)- to go to Chelsea during a period where they don't look like winning anything - but guaranteeing he'd tar his legacy with us. That's committing to a guaranteed loss (his status with us) without any certainty in the offering.

Right now I'm sure he's more aware than ever that his 'legacy with us' is all he has secured in his locker. If he doesn't win anything he can fall back on being one of the best and most highly regarded Spurs have ever seen.

He's coming up 31. I think he's going to want to protect what he has. Not get sucked into any kind of 'new project' - cos history will have taught him new projects are complete hyperbole.

I'd say there's more chance of him coming back to us then going to Chelsea right now. And I don't think there's any likelihood of that happening either.

Absolutely criminal to have spent so much yet still be so, so brick.

I don’t actually think they get the criticism they deserve.

I detest Abromovich. He was a pioneer of getting oil money influx into the game. All of Chelsea’s trophies will forever be tainted by the advantage they had.

But at least he knew how to run a club. He made mistakes, he was ruthless, he stockpiled players, he did waste money and had a couple of seasons similar to what’s going on now. For the most part though they spent wisely. Most major signings they made did improve them.

This Bohely guy doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. Shot himself in the foot by sacking Tuchel so early.

Now they’ve got loads of crap players tied down on huge wagers for 7 more years. I’m sure they’ll have some dodgy Saudi sales but if they don’t it could take them years to recover

Paul Merson Says: Chelsea look like they have built a squad based on YouTube clips - and now it's a circus​

Sky Sports' Paul Merson on Chelsea's transfer business: "It seems like agents are sending videos of a player, five-minute clips, and Chelsea have gone, 'I'll take him. Oh my GHod, how good is he?' They've just got a YouTube team together. But it's a million miles off."

Paul Merson Says: Chelsea look like they have built a squad based on YouTube clips - and now it's a circus​

Sky Sports' Paul Merson on Chelsea's transfer business: "It seems like agents are sending videos of a player, five-minute clips, and Chelsea have gone, 'I'll take him. Oh my GHod, how good is he?' They've just got a YouTube team together. But it's a million miles off."
That's probably the only time I've ever agreed with Merson.

i'll just reply that's a good take, i couldn't bring myself to 'like' his quote lol

A tacotish idea to treat all players equally? Yeah, how dare he.
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought it was an idea to put some youth players in business and Terry and Co in economy . If it was everyone in business and Terry kicked off then he's even more of a that than I thought!

Reactions: jrh
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought it was an idea to put some youth players in business and Terry and Co in economy . If it was everyone in business and Terry kicked off then he's even more of a that than I thought!
Yeah AVB wanted everyone in business is how I interpreted it. Captain racist couldn't be having that.

Yeah AVB wanted everyone in business is how I interpreted it. Captain racist couldn't be having that.
No I think he said it was kids in business and the first team in economy. It’s a pretty terrible idea and very antagonistic. However, you’d have to be a proper C@@t to behave like Terry did over it and an even bigger one to then proudly boast about it on a podcast years later!!

Back