• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Lowball offer for Cole Palmer? Make it very public and we could start a run on the bank
I do wonder why teams don't take the tinkle with silly offers more often!?. I can't remember the last time anyone did it? Maybe when Arsenal bid £1 over the clause for Suarez lol

Maybe everytime a Chelsea player gets linked with a 30mill move we could just make a public 4 mill offer, Say for Broja. Just to make rival bidders think twice lol

I heard some financial fella on the radio talking about their situation yesterday and he mentioned that Chelsea selling their high earning deadwood like Lukaku and Kepa won't benefit them hardly at all and that Chelsea are trying to push some of the younger players towards Saudi but none of them are interested lol. Not sure how the guy would know but understandable.
On a separate note, The Saudi league is planning to try and bring in younger players still in their prime this Summer once all the teams get their lump sums to spend again. I know they got Neves last year but I don't see them getting any prime stars to go there, Other than maybe Salah but you'd say he is towards the end now

If it was steffan borson on talksport. He said he didn't think they'd be interested. Which you wouldn't think they would be.

Lowball offer for Cole Palmer? Make it very public and we could start a run on the bank

Selling palmer wont help them. Or any of the players they've bought due to the long contracts they gave them.

They need to make profit on the sales. Over their book values. The players that come from the academy have a book value of £0. As they didn't buy them. So selling them would be 100% profit on their books. Cole palmer was bought for £40m last summer on an 8 year contract. So his book value now would be £35m. So if they sold him for £50m. The profit would only be £15m.

Even selling lukaku with his huge wages wouldn't help them. As it all has to be done by the cut off of june 30th.

They do have maatsen, chabolah, broja, hall (Saudi Sportswashing Machine have an obligation if he plays a certain amount of games of £28m + add ons), gallagher even reece james that could be sold. They need them done by june 30th though.

They'll probably be fine. Till next summer when they'll have to do it again. Unless they ship sterling and lukaku.

They do have maatsen, chabolah, broja, hall (Saudi Sportswashing Machine have an obligation if he plays a certain amount of games of £28m + add ons), gallagher even reece james that could be sold. They need them done by june 30th though.

They'll probably be fine. Till next summer when they'll have to do it again. Unless they ship sterling and lukaku.
Hall has only played 8 league games, Wonder what that obligation was?

Reece James wouldn't go (You'd think),

Gallagher doesn't want to leave apparently, but even if he is forced out any buying clubs now have the upper hand and can play hard ball with Chelsea up to the June 30th deadline, Same with the others, No one is paying the big money they want for Broja etc.

Hall has only played 8 league games, Wonder what that obligation was?

Reece James wouldn't go (You'd think),

Gallagher doesn't want to leave apparently, but even if he is forced out any buying clubs now have the upper hand and can play hard ball with Chelsea up to the June 30th deadline, Same with the others, No one is paying the big money they want for Broja etc.

With reece james his injury record might put off other clubs. Especially any that he'd be interested in joining.

No idea with hall, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine seem to be struggling with psr so may just not play him.

Maatsen is at dortmund on loan. They wanted £30m in jan but he ended up on loan. You'd think dortmund would play hard ball.

We'll see.

One thing that does make a bit more sense now. When boehly came in he got rid of the likes of peter cech etc... cleared the decks so to speak. We thought he just wanted his own people in. But it did cause a lot of upheaval.

Thinking now he wanted to get rid of anyone that had anything to do with transfers under roman. Because so many dodgy deals they unearthed. Which he had to present to the prem and uefa. Basically when they do get charged by the prem he can honestly say those people aren't with the club anymore. I don't know.

Also allegedly why he went on such a spending spree. He feared another transfer embargo.

Last edited:
The irony is that they HAVE got their Chelsea back. It's the nearly twenty years on cheat mode that's the aberration.
Oh I know. I don’t know many Chav fans but for the couple I do that is going to be my default response. It’s is all quite delightful to watch this play out.

Recall Chelsea 1964-1966 time, young players coming through, Bonetti, McCreadie, Hollins, Tambling, Graham, Venables, Osgood, then later Hudson, proper football in those days...

Back