• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I heard someone say earlier that it's ok for Boehly to come in and bomb out the existing squad and bring in a shed load of new signings, but what happens if or when he has to replace the new signings and admit they were the wrong buy etc. Like a coach you get a grace period to make your stamp on a side but if it goes wrong he's gonna be in for a world of criticism.

Still early days though. Forest bought 30 players last year and they seem to have got things going in the right direction now

Yeah I've stopped reading, listening and watching anything creates before last Monday.

Superb answer.

But yep, the younger generation seem to have decided that anything written in the age of emire is colonialist/racist/sexist (probably a few more ists in there).

Up to them. Maybe they'll be a man one day.

I heard someone say earlier that it's ok for Boehly to come in and bomb out the existing squad and bring in a shed load of new signings, but what happens if or when he has to replace the new signings and admit they were the wrong buy etc. Like a coach you get a grace period to make your stamp on a side but if it goes wrong he's gonna be in for a world of criticism.

Still early days though. Forest bought 30 players last year and they seem to have got things going in the right direction now

He's working on the infinite monkey therom.

Superb answer.

But yep, the younger generation seem to have decided that anything written in the age of emire is colonialist/racist/sexist (probably a few more ists in there).

Up to them. Maybe they'll be a man one day.

They're probably right in many cases but the beauty of the creative process is it entertains or challenges your intellect, you either like or dislike, take it or leave it. I write this as an avid fan of Jedward.

They're probably right in many cases but the beauty of the creative process is it entertains or challenges your intellect, you either like or dislike, take it or leave it. I write this as an avid fan of Jedward.

Take it for what it is. For the time period. Aristotle probably had a slave make him lunch. The pyramids, stonehenge, Colosseum etc... were built by slaves.

Doesn't make slavery right.

Take it for what it is. For the time period. Aristotle probably had a slave make him lunch. The pyramids, stonehenge, Colosseum etc... were built by slaves.

Doesn't make slavery right.

Don't modern historians and archeologists think pyramids built by paid labour? And nobody knows which labour built Stonehenge. Even if these marvellous structures were built by paid labour they probably didn't have a lot of choice in the matter.

Don't modern historians and archeologists think pyramids built by paid labour? And nobody knows which labour built Stonehenge. Even if these marvellous structures were built by paid labour they probably didn't have a lot of choice in the matter.
Ancient Astronauts built them !!!

I hate that I’ve been driven to hope Poch fails and fails badly. But not only do I want that, I want it to be a slow drawn out process where they stick with him whilst it clearly isn’t working and the damage gets worse.
I mean it’s geared at Cheatski failing rather than Poch but he’s a part of it now so that’s the way it is.
Must admit I am so conflicted. So wish he hadnt gone there. At the same time though loving that we are getting our brick together before them albeit being early doors so don't want to jinx anything.

Had a look at their message board. Lot of doubts about Poch and how he’s setting them up. Hilarious stuff.

They’re proper worried about a tough run of games they have through October and November. That’s when it could get ugly if things don’t pick up albeit their next couple of games are winnable.

I love(d) Poch but I’ll enjoy watching him fail there if that’s what happens. Early days yet but it’s fun…
You don't want him to fail too quickly....long and drawn out.

Must admit I am so conflicted. So wish he hadnt gone there. At the same time though loving that we are getting our brick together before them albeit being early doors so don't want to jinx anything.

My love for Spurs comes before any player or manager. My hatred of Chelsea comes before any player or manager.

I hope he fails, fails long and fails hard. I’ll reevaluate my feelings for Poch when he’s left that cesspit.

Back