• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Best news so far I've heard this week...

Mad_Men.jpg

Conte falling out with Costa looks like the difference between CL and EL.
If Costa was causing unrest or undermining Conte’s authority it was the right decision even with the short term pain. It makes me wonder if Costa was also toxic to Mourinho in his last season. Whatever the issue, Chelsea should back Conte, he showed them what he can achieve by winning the League title in his first season in charge. Guess that is not their style though. Wonder who they will go for next.

If Costa was causing unrest or undermining Conte’s authority it was the right decision even with the short term pain. It makes me wonder if Costa was also toxic to Mourinho in his last season. Whatever the issue, Chelsea should back Conte, he showed them what he can achieve by winning the League title in his first season in charge. Guess that is not their style though. Wonder who they will go for next.

I agree with that and obviously, no player can be bigger than the manager.

Best news so far I've heard this week...

Mad_Men.jpg

What about arsenal in the Ropey league? Need your avatar for that one. And they will be in it again next season unless they get pipped to the post by Leicester and Burnley. Need that avatar again.

Let's all hope Arsene Wenger honours his contract and stays for another season yet. Insert avatar.

Failing that Sol Campbell replaces him and signs a "project" type contract for 10 years. See them in the FA Cup and Carabao cup thereafter if we are lucky. Insert big Tottenham rooster avatar.

Back