• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

It doesn't really matter at Cheatski, they change manager every 6 months anyway so whoever they get, if it doesn't work, will just get replaced

The problem is that formula won't work anymore. Chelsea's spent big, got a quality manager, got a good year or two run, then reverted, did it all over again, spend big, get another quality manager.

- Problem is, they no longer are biggest spenders in the league, and the pol of very best players and managers is limited (who is left as a manager for them?)
- Add in with us and Pool more relevant, a semi poor year for any of the top 6 almost immediately means out of CL.

City making the investments they have, Pep looking settled, has really fudged them, add in they are likely to spend 2-3 years away from home with upcoming stadium plans ..

Couldn't happen to a more deserving side soon enough ...

I just want to say that i think Morata is sh1t as a number 9 in English football, he’s too much of a p*ssy. Still yet to prove he can handle starting every week over an entire season. For the money they spent on him, he’s been quite poor overall.

But to watch the fans Terry and the club all turn on each other would be beautiful as they get relegated

I think that they need him to do a Shearer to get him out of their system. It'd still be fun to watch though. Hopefully the senior players would undermine him by complaining to the board.

I just want to say that i think Morata is sh1t as a number 9 in English football, he’s too much of a p*ssy. Still yet to prove he can handle starting every week over an entire season. For the money they spent on him, he’s been quite poor overall.

Conte falling out with Costa looks like the difference between CL and EL.

Willian is good, great actually (the little brickbag), but Hazard is their team. If they lose him then I can see a few years in the PL wilderness.

Like I said earlier, they could be in trouble

- Hazard likely to fudge off
- They can't outspend City, and United is likely to throw around stupid money again.
- Limited Pool of top players with all the clubs buying now, them with likely no CL.
- City, Pool & us are pretty settled, more likely to produce consistent results
- The multi-year no home stadium scenario

They could be in the wilderness as you said for a while ...

Like I said earlier, they could be in trouble

- Hazard likely to fudge off
- They can't outspend City, and United is likely to throw around stupid money again.
- Limited Pool of top players with all the clubs buying now, them with likely no CL.
- City, Pool & us are pretty settled, more likely to produce consistent results
- The multi-year no home stadium scenario

They could be in the wilderness as you said for a while ...
I think their whole stadium plan is pretty risky too. 2-3 years on the road and Abramovich not looking the most secure source of funding these days could mean the onset of their footballing irrelevance (probably not, but fingers crossed).

Not sure the Wembley thing is an issue, as we got used to it. Will all depend on funding, as they are not set up to operate on low net spend like us, and the decent players they've got are mercenaries, so no ties to the club, only money.

The team can adapt to Wembley, but can the fans? Wembley is probably a but easier for Spurs fans than Chelsea fans and they are talking 3 or 4 years. I also think our core support is bigger. The question would be would the fans be providing te home support after the first season there.

Wembley is probably a but easier for Spurs fans than Chelsea fans

Really?

WHL is almost twice as far as Stamford Bridge to Wembley. Fundamentally, Wembley and SB are both West London grounds. The Chelsea fan base is West London extending into western home counties, while ours is NE London extending into Essex and Herts.

I think it will be easier for them. Fortunately, Wembley will charge accordingly.

Back