• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea have had a unprecedented amount of luck with injuries this season.
Look at their first 11 and the premier league games they've missed sue to injury
Courtois(0),
Azpilicueta(0), Luiz(0), Cahill(0),
Moses(0), Matic(1), Kante(0), Alonso(0)
Pedro(0), Costa(0), Hazard(1)

Chelsea have had a unprecedented amount of luck with injuries this season.
Look at their first 11 and the premier league games they've missed sue to injury
Courtois(0),
Azpilicueta(0), Luiz(0), Cahill(0),
Moses(0), Matic(1), Kante(0), Alonso(0)
Pedro(0), Costa(0), Hazard(1)
It's easy to stay fresh when you don't have European football to tire you out. They finished 10th last season on 50 points. TENTH.

Let's get this straight, Eriksen does not disappear. He has spells when he plays poorly, and yes he sometimes evades physical contact, but he never hides and he never disappears.

On Saturday I think he made more aerial challenges than I've every seen him do, I just don't understand why people have got such a down on him.

Err, because he doesn't make many aerial challenges.
Actually he has been making more aerial challenges for some little while now. There was one game - possibly the 2-0 home win against Chelsea, I'm not sure - when he made four or five. Four or five! What's more he won more than his fair share of them too.

Makes me wonder whether he has been getting some targeted coaching on this because it might explain why he sometimes seems to flinch or back out at the last moment as if he is still lacking confidence but knows he's meant to attempt a challenge. I could be completely wrong of course but maybe it's these uncertain attempts that have caught the eye and particularly narked some of our more demanding, macho fans. Whereas previously when he did not even attempt an aerial challenge there was no flinching or backing down to infuriate said fans.

I am aware of that, I was trying to say he is trying harder. Sorry to be positive about such a good player. I suppose he would be a much better player if he would just run around a bit more like a headless chicken giving away stupid freekicks.
I dont understan the targeted abuse eriksen gets for his lack of tackling, it's no more in his game than Hugo scoring from freekicks.
I'd be happier with him not challenging for headers but trying to read the knock and getting to it first.
With the exception of Lamela and possibly dele what does annoy me is our teams inability to concede clever freekicks. The kind that break up play, stop teams gaining a rhythm. It's cost us points against both mancs and I fear will again on Saturday.

I dont understan the targeted abuse eriksen gets for his lack of tackling, it's no more in his game than Hugo scoring from freekicks.
I'd be happier with him not challenging for headers but trying to read the knock and getting to it first.
With the exception of Lamela and possibly dele what does annoy me is our teams inability to concede clever freekicks. The kind that break up play, stop teams gaining a rhythm. It's cost us points against both mancs and I fear will again on Saturday.

I don't really question him for not tackling, I question him for pulling out of aerial challenges, as pointed out above.

I don't really question him for not tackling, I question him for pulling out of aerial challenges, as pointed out above.
It doesn't bother me with eriksen, I just accept the fact his strengths are elsewhere. It would bother me if it was say Lamela or rose, because they do have it in them.
As good as those two are, and rose is the best lb in the country, if they suddenly stopped the physical side of their game I would be miffed. It's part of them, if that part is missing then there's something wrong.

The Blues are preparing to sell Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi, 23, in the summer. Batshuayi joined Chelsea last summer for £33m from Marseille.(Daily Mirror)

Well done Chelsea, another career halted. And just like Marko Marin that time, (another of our targets I feel they just bought to stop us buying) they have him for a year, hardly use him and then f#ck him off

The Blues are preparing to sell Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi, 23, in the summer. Batshuayi joined Chelsea last summer for £33m from Marseille.(Daily Mirror)

Well done Chelsea, another career halted. And just like Marko Marin that time, (another of our targets I feel they just bought to stop us buying) they have him for a year, hardly use him and then f#ck him off

Batshuayi and Marin halted their own careers by choosing to go there in the first place IMO.

Batshuayi and Marin halted their own careers by choosing to go there in the first place IMO.

This .. have no idea why any young talent would go there (other than the obvious pay packet), trying to think of a young upcoming player they have developed/improved and has ended up owning a first team spot.

They just hoard players to deny other teams and to have a source of income by selling later when they need to gain income to cover their terrible business model. 38+ players on loan, why the fudge would you join them unless you felt the 2-3 years on the books would be enough to retire on ..

This .. have no idea why any young talent would go there (other than the obvious pay packet), trying to think of a young upcoming player they have developed/improved and has ended up owning a first team spot.

They just hoard players to deny other teams
and to have a source of income by selling later when they need to gain income to cover their terrible business model. 38+ players on loan, why the fudge would you join them unless you felt the 2-3 years on the books would be enough to retire on ..

I like to bathe in custard

According to the Standard, it is Batshuayi asking for loan. (Although that doesn't mean Cheatski wont' offload him anyway).
Michy Batshuayi is planning to ask about a loan move away from Chelsea in the summer...
..Batshuayi, who has scored five goals this term, did not agitate for a transfer away from the club in January and has impressed with his professional attitude.
However, it is understood that the forward has struggled to employ Conte's tactical demands in training on a daily basis, which is why he hasn't been trusted to play more minutes yet.
Batshuayi is not ready to give up on making it at Chelsea yet and will see what plans Conte has for him.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...ling-with-antonio-conte-tactics-a3478561.html

I understand why you would say that, but as a young player you must have belief in your own ability and feel sure you can force your way into the team, if you didn't take that opportunity you may regret it, like all transfers it's a gamble for both the club and the player. I think Mourinho did show that Chelsea have a policy of buying to stop their rivals getting players when he said it's not possible to do that at United.

I understand why you would say that, but as a young player you must have belief in your own ability and feel sure you can force your way into the team, if you didn't take that opportunity you may regret it, like all transfers it's a gamble for both the club and the player. I think Mourinho did show that Chelsea have a policy of buying to stop their rivals getting players when he said it's not possible to do that at United.

Don't buy it. It's either greed, stupidity or a mixture of both that made them choose Chelsea. Batshuayi had other offers, including one from Spurs, that most likely would have been much more beneficial to his career in the long run. He chose the big bucks right away instead of going to a team like Spurs that is known for promoting young talent and in a bigger need of a striker than Chelsea. Now, he will bounce around in a few min table teams around Europe over the next few years and will eventually be forgotten.

Back