• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I do not disagree, however he is a hell of a player and up there with the best.

I don't think he is, as he has proven or be very unrealisable and inconsistent. The best do it regularly and don't hide (and I don't just mean last season, as for me there have been game season this seasons and more so of late where he hasn't been involved)

He would struggle in a less dominant team and he really lacks balls and character

Spurs fans have talked about erisken disspaearing in games when it isn't going our way but hazard does they same thing for me and has a much freeer role for them

I don't think he is, as he has proven or be very unrealisable and inconsistent. The best do it regularly and don't hide (and I don't just mean last season, as for me there have been game season this seasons and more so of late where he hasn't been involved)

He would struggle in a less dominant team and he really lacks balls and character

Spurs fans have talked about erisken disspaearing in games when it isn't going our way but hazard does they same thing for me and has a much freeer role for them

Well i really do not see him do that as much as you say, so i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

His ability to fall over under minimal contact is second to none

Well i really do not see him do that as much as you say, so i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

He disappeared against us and also Liverpool

Two big games

Hell he even went off tired vs pool

Chelseas most important players now and Kante and Costa

He disappeared against us and also Liverpool

Two big games

Hell he even went off tired vs pool

Chelseas most important players now and Kante and Costa

I have never seen a player yet that does not disappear in some games so i will not judge him on doing that, hell i even saw our greatest player ( imo) Hoddle go missing in some games.

However its all about opinons and as i say we will have to agree to disagree.

It really is amazing what a change in tactics has done for them. Under Conte, at the start, with 4 at the back they looked average and I was hoping for another sh1te season for them. Gone to Conte's preferred system and have been machine-like in their consistency. They never look spectacularly good but don't often look like they are struggling in a game either.

It really is amazing what a change in tactics has done for them. Under Conte, at the start, with 4 at the back they looked average and I was hoping for another sh1te season for them. Gone to Conte's preferred system and have been machine-like in their consistency. They never look spectacularly good but don't often look like they are struggling in a game either.
Don't forget they spent around £120m in the summer too to get his players

conte is a class manager and actually had to do something in that Arsenal game as they would have lost by more

It helps he kind of fell into the system and also they have plenty of time to work on it due to lack of other games

He used it a lot with Italy and Juve, it was probably his long term plan

Agreed, I think it was good management. He let them start with the way they were used to playing, then said "ok, your way was sh1t, you can see the results, so now we'll do it my way." A few wins on the bounce and then they all bought into it.

Let's get this straight, Eriksen does not disappear. He has spells when he plays poorly, and yes he sometimes evades physical contact, but he never hides and he never disappears.

Agreed, I think it was good management. He let them start with the way they were used to playing, then said "ok, your way was sh1t, you can see the results, so now we'll do it my way." A few wins on the bounce and then they all bought into it.

yes, I think that's exactly what happened

Back