• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

cHARLIE aUSTIN

I would so laugh if they signed Austin and we pulled out of the Berahino deal and left them high and dry with an excessive number of forwards.

Oh yeah hahahha..... Oh wait we would have only one

True.

I'll correct that and say pull out and sign someone else like this Son character who I know nothing about and could be Soldado mk 2 but a season of fruitlessness would still be worth that laugh. Almost.

Austin and this Son fella would be decent business if Berahino is priced out of a transfer

for a couple of mill extra we could have signed Berahino and not Son, plus Austin...thats decent business

The Standard are saying that we are in for Austin after getting fed up with WBA

They're most likely full of brick or being used by QPR to help drum up interest. Must be getting to the point where they regret turning down 12 million from Leicester. :D

dont take things so seriously, you know what i mean

cant wait for this window to be over

Fair...

I'm happy for it to remain open until we sign some attacking players tbh!

What I was getting at was that in Berahino we have a player who can play as a CF and a WF, with Austin and Son we have two players, one for each of those positions - which in some ways could be seen as a better move

Think I'd rather have Austin - he has the striker's knack of scoring goals. And in the Premiership, for a club where (theoretically) the players were not as good as ours overall.

Back