• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

cHARLIE aUSTIN

I think he'd be a really good signing. The guy can't stop scoring. His stats are pretty amazing, and he's played for some awful teams.

I think he'd be a really good signing. The guy can't stop scoring. His stats are pretty amazing, and he's played for some awful teams.

Exactly - good age and fantastic scoring record. To be honest would rather have him come off the bench for Kane than Berahino, especially when we have now gone a long way to solve our lack of pace with Clint and Son. Plus, if we're playing against two banks of four, Austin with Kane just behind, sounds more enticing than Kane with Berahino. Plus we could get it done by Sunday if we wanted - at half the price. And he will retain a decent market value if we need to shift him in a couple of years time.

Backup to Rooney I suppose. Rooney was poor again today so maybe Austin will take his spot :) .

Anyway if it rules them out of a transfer for Berahino then that's one less thing we have to worry about.

I agree and said as much before the season started. Fergie must be crying over what has happened to his team.

arr you kidding, it was his sheer brilliant management/reputation that won them the title in his last year with the average squad he had. i never liked him but he was a managerial genius in how he managed to extract 10, 20, 30% extra from players.

The squad needed rebuilding big time but the way Utd have gone about it has been a monumental shambles

He is 26 years old and scored 18 goals in 36 league matches last season, we need a striker and he is available for £15m, just sayng

Back