• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Previous owner tried the same thing in 2016. Sacked a manager doing well to bring in Zola. They've only now started to recover and here we go again.
Gary Rowett who I think is now at Milwall
Very good manager that they changed for a chump of a manager in zola

Also worth mentioning.. Last season in League one it was neck and neck between Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich with both ending up going up. Sheffield Wednesday sacked the manager in the summer and are now sitting bottom with just 3 points, While Ipswich are second with 31 points and already look nailed on to be going up!

Also worth mentioning.. Last season in League one it was neck and neck between Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich with both ending up going up. Sheffield Wednesday sacked the manager in the summer and are now sitting bottom with just 3 points, While Ipswich are second with 31 points and already look nailed on to be going up!

And a good manager, might be one to keep an eye on.

The form of Wednesday in the 2nd half of last season was quite patchy whereas Ipswich seemed to win every game for about 4 months. They’ve just continued that in to the Championship.

however the Darren Moore sacking was an absolute joke and they’re paying for it, shame as I like Wernesday.

Mckenna at Ipswich does look like one to keep an eye on for sure.

Sign of the times Division 2 game between Morecombe and Crewe Alexandria postponed due to international call ups along with 2 other games in that division. Is it due to there being too many internationals or lower league sides playing overseas players rather than local kids.

Another defeat for Rooney at Birmingham tonight. Just 1 win in 9 so far and that was a 2-1 against bottom club Sheffield Wednesday!

Another defeat for Rooney at Birmingham tonight. Just 1 win in 9 so far and that was a 2-1 against bottom club Sheffield Wednesday!

Yet another great footballer who has got jobs because of his name.

What is Wayne Rooney’s overall managerial record?​

In total, Rooney has won 39 of his 137 games as a manger, earning him a career win record of 27.7%.

Birmingham getting spanked by Stoke tonight. It still amazes me they thought that Rooney was a good idea. I think he has 2 wins from about 13 games so far and some tough fixtures ahead too

Edozie at Soton looks a real prospect.. Their right back, Walker-Peters I think it is? Looks very good too.

Back