• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Watching the L1 playoff, the sky cameraman weaseled his way in to Sheffield Weds pre match team huddle, surprised they didn't just tell him / her to fudge off.

The levels of intrusion are unreal, like having the pundits wandering through the pitch during players warming up or those dumbass player POV cameras they occasionally wore during the walkouts.

Who actually wants all that brick? Should be a bit more separation in general out of respect but instead we'll probably end up having every dressing room live streamed for likes and clicks

Watching the L1 playoff, the sky cameraman weaseled his way in to Sheffield Weds pre match team huddle, surprised they didn't just tell him / her to fudge off.

The levels of intrusion are unreal, like having the pundits wandering through the pitch during players warming up or those dumbass player POV cameras they occasionally wore during the walkouts.

Who actually wants all that brick? Should be a bit more separation in general out of respect but instead we'll probably end up having every dressing room live streamed for likes and clicks
The players want it.

Airtime = fame = sponsors = £

The players want it.

Airtime = fame = sponsors = £

I'm sure they're happy with football being broadcasted and the money comes in from it but not to a ridiculous level of pundits wandering through warm ups or poking cameras in a pre match huddle on the pitch. There should be a reasonable degree of separation, I think in one of the play offs a player just pushed the camera away and they closed the huddle, no doubt they'll get in trouble with the top level schmoozey tossers but fair play to them.

I wonder if players get any extra money for when Amazon do one of their all or nothing documentaries, or if they get any say on whether it goes ahead or not. I'm guessing no on both counts.

I'm sure they're happy with football being broadcasted and the money comes in from it but not to a ridiculous level of pundits wandering through warm ups or poking cameras in a pre match huddle on the pitch. There should be a reasonable degree of separation, I think in one of the play offs a player just pushed the camera away and they closed the huddle, no doubt they'll get in trouble with the top level schmoozey tossers but fair play to them.
That's exposure that others don't have (yet). I'm sure there's plenty who would want that.

I wonder if players get any extra money for when Amazon do one of their all or nothing documentaries, or if they get any say on whether it goes ahead or not. I'm guessing no on both counts.
I doubt they do. But again, it's about time on screen. More exposure = more sponsor awareness.

Les Ferdinand stepping down as Director of Football at QPR. No idea if he’s done a good/bad job there. But seem to have spent most of his time there in the bottom half of the Championship so nothing that great.

Brilliant for him

Good to see the wheels fall off the Wrexham bandwagon slightly, marketingproject.com got stuffed
I used to have a soft spot for Wrexham but find the whole celeb owner thing awful. McIlhenenenny and Reynolds are making a fortune off the doc they're making through their own production company. A production company that refuses to be part of the union here, so no-one working long hours on it gets any benefits and they make more $$$.

I used to have a soft spot for Wrexham but find the whole celeb owner thing awful. McIlhenenenny and Reynolds are making a fortune off the doc they're making through their own production company. A production company that refuses to be part of the union here, so no-one working long hours on it gets any benefits and they make more $$$.

Yep and Brady now involved in Birmingham...not Alabama...and people think its all sentiment

Back