• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

So Bayern, Juve, Basel, Sevilla/Spartak, Shaktar/Napoli or Porto/Leipzig possible opponents. Liverpool could end up second too, removing Sevilla/Spartak from the list.

Bayern, Juve, Basel, Sevilla, Shaktar or Porto...

...are our potential opponents in the next round. I know far too little about these teams to jugde them, but Bayern and Juve are surely the toughest of the lot.

Bayern, Juve, Basel, Sevilla, Shaktar or Porto are the possible opponents in the next round.

Porto are top of their league so are in form; Basel second in the mighty Swiss league and Sevilla 5th in Spain, Shakhtar top.

I'd probably opt for Basel - Shakhtar is a tough place to go to, Sevilla similarly. To be honest though, as long as we avoid Juve and Bayerm, I'd be happy

Porto are top of their league so are in form; Basel second in the mighty Swiss league and Sevilla 5th in Spain, Shakhtar top.

I'd probably opt for Basel - Shakhtar is a tough place to go to, Sevilla similarly. To be honest though, as long as we avoid Juve and Bayerm, I'd be happy

Shaktar will be coming out of their winter break won’t they

Why are those f**king w*******s doing the draw on a Monday morning? Some of us have jobs.

Can those lazy, feckless, useless "students" keep us updated, with orsum bantz, please.

Who would have thought that we would have the best record in the group stage (16 pts), especially given the group we had. Strange that we also won our group in 2010 when we had the defending champions, Dutch champions and a German side. Yet last year we were hopeless.

A surprise looking at the tables is that Barcelona is the qualified team that scored the least goals (9, tied with Roma and Donetsk).

Who would have thought that we would have the best record in the group stage (16 pts), especially given the group we had. Strange that we also won our group in 2010 when we had the defending champions, Dutch champions and a German side. Yet last year we were hopeless.

A surprise looking at the tables is that Barcelona is the qualified team that scored the least goals (9, tied with Roma and Donetsk).

They did rest Messi for some games
And their second top scorer currently is OG

Back