• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Conte now complaining about their schedule, they are being forced to play on Saturday, just 2 days after playing away, welcome to the world we use to be in.

Not sure that is a bad thing. The Boundersleague isn't up to recent standards. We'll get a better reading of Bayern when they play PSG in their final CL group game. Highly unlikely, but Bayern could still nick first place by winning 4-0 to draw level on 15 points and win the head-to-head matchup. Their fans will want a win, regardless.

Bayern PSG could be interesting. Bayern need to win big (and get revenge) to take top spot.

Chelsea Atletico could be intriguing too, Atletico need a massive favour from Quarabag, but will want to win just in case. Chelsea will want to win to top the group.

Bayern PSG could be interesting. Bayern need to win big (and get revenge) to take top spot.

Chelsea Atletico could be intriguing too, Atletico need a massive favour from Quarabag, but will want to win just in case. Chelsea will want to win to top the group.
Cheers. I hate watching Chelsea so Bayern/PSG it is.

CSKA lead at old Trafford, but still looks to end up 3rd in the group, despite having 12 points and equal with both united and Basel. That must hurt.

WTF was Akinfeev doing? Only one side Lukaku could finish, but Akinfeev kindly steps the other way. And then they concede again seconds later.

First or second they'll always jam their way into an easy draw, we'll end up with Bayern or something.

If Chelsea finish second they'll have to play one of PSG, Barcelona and Besiktas. I still feel Real Madrid are more likely to be awarded Besiktas though, but on the other hand they could now get Roma.

Not sure that is a bad thing. The Boundersleague isn't up to recent standards. We'll get a better reading of Bayern when they play PSG in their final CL group game. Highly unlikely, but Bayern could still nick first place by winning 4-0 to draw level on 15 points and win the head-to-head matchup. Their fans will want a win, regardless.

Yeah, I don't like what I'm reading tonight.

Back