• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

What an utterly stupid tackle by Vidal! And then Griezman missing the penalty. Again. Ohh make that TWO stupid tackles in 30 seconds by Vidal

Toure has had a fantastic game for Celtic. Rolled back the years tonight.

Well done Celtic. That was a great game.

Strangely pleased for Rodgers. Always thought his Brent like character in interviews was cringe inducing and he has a tendency to he arrogant, but there is something great about the way he gives his players confidence and belief that they can play passing football against players supposedly better than they are.

I think teams have been too scared of Pep this season and have played into City's hands, and I include Man United in that. They aren't infallible, and in actual fact they don't have players that will like being made to run backwards. Teams have sat back against them and will inevitably get broken down. This shows tonight teams don't need to be scared.

We will attack them and I think we will cause them problems. We may not win but we are going to give them a bloody good game.

Strangely pleased for Rodgers. Always thought his Brent like character in interviews was cringe inducing and he has a tendency to he arrogant, but there is something great about the way he gives his players confidence and belief that they can play passing football against players supposedly better than they are.

I think teams have been too scared of Pep this season and have played into City's hands, and I include Man United in that. They aren't infallible, and in actual fact they don't have players that will like being made to run backwards. Teams have sat back against them and will inevitably get broken down. This shows tonight teams don't need to be scared.

We will attack them and I think we will cause them problems. We may not win but we are going to give them a bloody good game.

I've said this for a while

City are having almost they same start they had last season and where did they end up

Don't get me wrong they actually look a better side but defensively there actually worse I believe for gaols conceded and they have had some bloody fortune from the refs. Their rightly favourites for the league but their far from infallible and have weaknesses

De Bruyne makes them tick and along with Aguero is truly world class (in top 2 in the world in their position)

Bravo is susceptible to mistakes whilst settling in too

We need to play our game and make the use of the squad we have to control the game if possible

We also need a decent solid ref

I've said this for a while

City are having almost they same start they had last season and where did they end up

Don't get me wrong they actually look a better side but defensively there actually worse I believe for gaols conceded and they have had some bloody fortune from the refs. Their rightly favourites for the league but their far from infallible and have weaknesses

De Bruyne makes them tick and along with Aguero is truly world class (in top 2 in the world in their position)

Bravo is susceptible to mistakes whilst settling in too

We need to play our game and make the use of the squad we have to control the game if possible

We also need a decent solid ref
Mostly we need to take our chances IMO. We have to be more clinical in front of goal than we have been.

Mostly we need to take our chances IMO. We have to be more clinical in front of goal than we have been.

Very true but so will they

We don't let teams get many chances at all and that may frustrate them

John Stones will learn a lot in this game for watching Toby

Back