• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Porto v English teams P32 w 6 d 9 l 17 f 29 a 56 very poor record

In fairness CSKA's record in the CL wasn't too good either. Credit to both teams, a win is a win in Europe.

Not that you would know either of us had won last night if you listen to the news on the radio. but wait until Friday morning it will be headline news that United have triumphed in the Europa League against 11 blokes from the Ukraine

In fairness CSKA's record in the CL wasn't too good either. Credit to both teams, a win is a win in Europe.

Not that you would know either of us had won last night if you listen to the news on the radio. but wait until Friday morning it will be headline news that United have triumphed in the Europa League against 11 blokes from the Ukraine

I know I probably misheard yesterday, but as they were announcing upcoming matches on BT it sounded like everything was just buildup to Sunday and the massive showdown between ManU and Stoke. Second time this season they've skipped their late Saturday game in favour of a third Sunday game just so United are shown.

I know I probably misheard yesterday, but as they were announcing upcoming matches on BT it sounded like everything was just buildup to Sunday and the massive showdown between ManU and Stoke. Second time this season they've skipped their late Saturday game in favour of a third Sunday game just so United are shown.

BT are betting the house on a successful Man U this season, me thinks.

Indeed.

I mean why dont Sky and BT get together and actually dedicate a channel to United. As it is 95% of their games are televised, why not got the whole hog and show them all.
Better still make it subscription only, so we can opt opt of having it!

Strange night so far. Barcelona and Bayern both losing, and PSG and City held in games I would expect them to cruise

Anyone watching BT sports goal show? Great if your teams not playing. Like soccer Saturday but with footage and decent commentary.

Back