• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Messi with another target man style headed knock on to Suarez to create the opening for the goal after doing the same thing last week.

Messi could play in central midfield if he wanted and be a better passer than xavi pirlo modric.

Messi is easily in the top 3 passers of the ball in world football. I noticed how good he was years ago but i think over aspects of his game has shadowed this.

Messi is easily in the top 3 passers of the ball in world football. I noticed how good he was years ago but i think over aspects of his game has shadowed this.

Definitely. It's only because he's so phenomenally skillful and such a great goalscorer that his passing is not mentioned as often as it should be.

messi-getty0601-630.jpg
_77032345_luis_suarez_barca_getty.jpg
neymar2.jpg

adebayor-tottenham-west-ham_3259920.jpg
BbJAYLxIcAAZUJb.png
soldado_2977176.jpg

There are very, very good reasons why Enrique would probably not have done as well with us as he's doing with Barca. :p

Bale doesn't make enough runs into the channels or find space particularly well IMO. He needs to be the focal point of the team like Wales or at Spurs to get the best out of him.

Pogba is having a poor game.

From the BBC live text:
Real Madrid 1-1 Juventus (Agg: 2-3)

Posted at64 mins
A hushed quiet over the Bernabeu as replays show the limits of Iker Casillas's goalkeeping for that Juventus equaliser. It was straight at him.

What is of no doubt is that David De Gea would have saved it. I think John O'Shea might have saved it.

:D

Back