• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Great player, but I cannot stand Messi always covering his mouth when talking on the pitch

Weird

Messi is just the best player I've ever seen and probably the best ever. Having a Spanish ssstttrrreeeaaammm just made that 2nd goal even better!

Great game!

Can't believe how open Bayern were in the opening 15-20. But I was extremely impressed with them in the opening 30-35 of the second half, really seemed to get most things right.

Fantastic second goal from Messi... Just a beauty, left me stunned watching it in real time. Somehow I almost feel the replays didn't do it justice. Perhaps because I just expected him to move inside on his left and certainly didn't expect him to pull onto his right and then chip with his right from there.

Well done both teams. Bayern too, really went for it after both the 1-0 and 2-0 goals. Were punished in the end, but it was the right and brave thing to do at the time I think. Deserve credit for it despite the end result.

PortlyUnconsciousGoldenretriever.gif

Messi is just the best player I've ever seen and probably the best ever. Having a Spanish ssstttrrreeeaaammm just made that 2nd goal even better!

Nowhere near the best ever player. Never played out of the comfort zone of Barca, one of the biggest and best clubs in the world. Never done it for Argentina.

Maradona was so good that he single-handedly won titles and world-cups with teams that were barely 'above average' if it wasn't for him.

Nowhere near the best ever player. Never played out of the comfort zone of Barca, one of the biggest and best clubs in the world. Never done it for Argentina.

Maradona was so good that he single-handedly won titles and world-cups with teams that were barely 'above average' if it wasn't for him.

Total b0ll0cks. Even if you don't think he is THE best, to say he's nowhere near is nonsense.

Why would he want to leave Barca? This idea that he has to prove himself away from Spain is a fallacy. He's done it in the Champions League, which is the highest standard of club football there is.

To say he hasn't done it Argentina is wrong too. He was poor in the final, but they wouldn't have got anywhere near the final if not for him. They limped through the opening 3 games.

Back