• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

I've never really got into basket ball, amazingly I am a Cowboys fan though, a proper one, since the 1 win season before the triplets arrived

plus, this is a spurs forum, we are all glory hunters

Let me guess, you also support Brazil, Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Selby, Floyd Mayweather etc? :p

well done to Jason Burt for highlighting this..............Henry was so out of order, a complete Tw@t

i thought his comments were a bit odd last night lol. having seen it again though, i dont think he really wanted to say it in public; the other pundits pushed him to reveal what he had said to them off-air.

Ronaldo was called a psychopath on Norwegian TV for the way he celebrated last night. Such a clam, isn't he. And obviously he is in some sort of clam-club with Henry.

Ronaldo was called a psychopath on Norwegian TV for the way he celebrated last night. Such a clam, isn't he. And obviously he is in some sort of clam-club with Henry.

what did they not like about the way ronaldo celebrated?

That he basically ignored the fact that Chicharito scored and ran right past him to the fans as if he was the one who scored.

Hernandez scored and raced off to the corner to celebrate, completely fine, Henry is a cnut

Ronaldo got up and went to a nearer set of fans rather than run 40 yards to join the Hernandez celebration, completely fine

nothing to see here

Back