• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

give it time Jurgen, 5 years from now it won't even be a conversation

for the next decade owning Bale = winning the league, he might even break Zlatans record

give it time Jurgen, 5 years from now it won't even be a conversation

for the next decade owning Bale = winning the league, he might even break Zlatans record

Don't see it personally. It's touch and go between them and Barca that I don't think either team will dominate La Liga. Barca currently have the best front 3 in Europe, but that could change.

On Zlatan, I'm still waiting for him to dominate the CL. Or even make a big impact in a knockout round game.

Don't see it personally. It's touch and go between them and Barca that I don't think either team will dominate La Liga. Barca currently have the best front 3 in Europe, but that could change.

On Zlatan, I'm still waiting for him to dominate the CL. Or even make a big impact in a knockout round game.

just make sure you pop back and give me a like ;-)

Porto were complete dogsh!te.........that keeper must have taken a few quid to let some of those goals in

Porto were complete dogsh!te.........that keeper must have taken a few quid to let some of those goals in

Early goal gave Bayern a lot of confidence and at home getting the ball moving like they do... Not many teams can stop them when they get going.

Thiago is an outstanding footballer. He will go onto great things with Bayern, of that I have no doubt.

Hugely talented for sure. Can really understand why Pep wanted him at Bayern. Shame about his injury problems or his career would probably already be rocketing ahead even more.

I find myself wanting Real to lose tonight as there's no Modric or bale. Had bale put in the performances of Isco or James tonight he'd be absolutely slated by Marca and the fans.

I've never really got into basket ball, amazingly I am a Cowboys fan though, a proper one, since the 1 win season before the triplets arrived

plus, this is a spurs forum, we are all glory hunters

Back