• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw - 5th round: West Ham (H)

i thought maybe bbc might have got it??? guess not and no for BT to I guess...what my favourite buttplug.

So far I can only see it listed on a Norwegian channel. Will no doubt be on in the Middle East/South East Asia as well.

S*** I wanted Nolan to play he's gone big time, no legs, can't pass and likely to get sent off along with Nobrain (Noble). Is the world class player Ravel eligible to play?

S*** I wanted Nolan to play he's gone big time, no legs, can't pass and likely to get sent off along with Nobrain (Noble). Is the world class player Ravel eligible to play?

I haven't watched that much of West Ham this season but in the few games I've seen Noble's done really well, I do rate him

By far their best player but always likely to get booked or sent off, really reckless tackler.

What I do like about him, he 'gets' the rivalry. Might sound daft, but I always get the impression with a lot of the modern day footballers matches like Spurs/West Ham Spurs/Chelsea and sometimes NLD its just another game for them.
But certainly Noble 'gets it, you can see it he's up for it everytime we play them

I think Dawson always gives his best and tries to win every game (up for it!) but I don't see him kicking people because we are losing or he's been beaten by someone. those type of players are a liability and Noble and Cattermole showed that when they were part of the England U21 teams.

Back