• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2015-16

Amazed they didnt get a late penalty in front of the Kop, Did the ref not read the script. Must be saving it for ET 2nd half. Could have done without the extra 30mins for Liverpool. I want as fresh as possible for Leicester next week, could do with them nicking a point

The commentator said Liverpool had conceded 8 goals from the last 9 shots on target they've faced.

That is incredibly poor, you would imagine a dustbin on the line would have saved more than that.

Sounds like Pool will win easily on pens; seems like most of Stoke's players' legs have gone...I think Pool's name has been on the trophy for a while...

Sounds like Pool will win easily on pens; seems like most of Stoke's players' legs have gone...I think Pool's name has been on the trophy for a while...

One thing if they get to the final. They will have the same problem as we did. They will be playing the EL 2nd leg match 3 days before the final. Could go against them in both

im sure they will nick it now

im also sure that they will celebrate like they haven't just lost at home to stoke and needed penalties

Wow that was a touch lucky from Lallana

Knew Crouch would miss, I was never confident of him taking them at Spurs

Back