• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2015-16

Liverpool's pressing style appears to favour being the away team. They have not been so effective at Home? Will be interesting to see how they do over 2 legs.

This was my thinking - they were decidedly average against Swansea and got a very soft 3 points.
Teams will start parking the bus more and more, but in truth proper defending might be a better idea.
Southampton were particularly poor last night and especially Caulker.

City Pool final please.

I now work in Liverpool (well Huyton anyway), the Liverpool fans here are already planning what hotel they are staying in for the weekend.

I would not ordinarily want Stoke to win, but in the words of Kevin Keegan. 'I would love it' if Stoke got through.

When they talk about their team they dont say Liverpool they say 'Britain's most successful team'. I hate these jubits just as much as I do West Ham and Arsenal

I now work in Liverpool (well Huyton anyway), the Liverpool fans here are already planning what hotel they are staying in for the weekend.

I would not ordinarily want Stoke to win, but in the words of Kevin Keegan. 'I would love it' if Stoke got through.

When they talk about their team they dont say Liverpool they say 'Britain's most successful team'. I hate these jubits just as much as I do West Ham and Arsenal

Horrifying! It must be like being trapped in a virtual groundhog day take of The Walking Dead! You have my sympathies!

I hate them far more!

Coutinho holding his hammy. Doesn't look good (or it does depending on your perspective)

Edit: subbed.

Liverpool can't get the ball off Stoke! Hahaha! Stoke fudging City! Go on! Put in the back of the net of those Merseyside cnuts!

I think they are trying - just doing it badly!

Hughes will give the a good talking to at HT
A lot of them are not really. Maybe I am a little spoilt watching Spurs this last while but I can see plenty of stoke players ambling around picking their nose.

Yep sparks will fly at half time me thinks.

2 injuries for Liverpool, another game for them on friday night. Not too fussed if they win, but don't want them to get a big score, we need them giving 100% in the 2nd leg and getting more fatigue and injuries coming into play.

Back