• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2015-16

Out of that bunch the only one I wouldn't want to see win it would be Liverpool, mostly because of the endless crap we'd have to listen to afterwards about Klopp and their glorious history. City I'm completely apathetic about. They're not a real football club and pretty much everything they do is meaningless to me anyway.

Dunno about that. You never seem to not mention that whenever you talk about City.

Dunno about that. You never seem to not mention that whenever you talk about City.
Ha. Stalking my posts are we?

Mate I save my vitriol for those that deserve it. Back when City started to spend the GDP of a small country every other window it certainly used to rankle. Now I'm numb to whole money thing really. I'd would love to see Spurs compete for a title but we're not rich enough it seems.

Ha. Stalking my posts are we?

Mate I save my vitriol for those that deserve it. Back when City started to spend the GDP of a small country every other window it certainly used to rankle. Now I'm numb to whole money thing really. I'd would love to see Spurs compete for a title but we're not rich enough it seems.

Nah not at all, just wondering why you feel the need to write that at random occasions when City are mentioned. The topic wasn't even about City, or spending, or FFP, or wealthy owners, or stadiums, or youth policies, or any other platform criticism can be debated.

Nah not at all, just wondering why you feel the need to write that at random occasions when City are mentioned. The topic wasn't even about City, or spending, or FFP, or wealthy owners, or stadiums, or youth policies, or any other platform criticism can be debated.
If you read carefully I didn't really mention money, FFP, wealthy owners, stadiums, etc. either. It was you that brought the money angle into it. I was just commenting that I don't give flying fudge about one thing city do, including them winning this cup which WAS the actual topic. If you think I'm being a bit harsh in my apathy then that's your prerogative but it's my honest opinion of your club and it's one I have consistently held (as you yourself have pointed out).

outstanding!
world class!

He could be difference between us and them!
He is far better than what we have "when fit"
Don't agree he is "far" better than Kane. But Liverpool do have far more striking options than we do which could prove to be the difference unless we buy in Jan.

I don't wanna see Liverpool flying under Klopp, but them getting to the semis and having another 2 mid-week games is a small positive for us.

Too much ball watching for my liking, and very slow turning. Now he seems to have lost confidence as well...

Back