• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

This is why I love WHU so much hahahahaha

ENNER VALENCIA has revealed he was lured to West Ham by the prospect of a top four finish.

The £12m summer signing made the astonishing claim as he was unveiled against the backdrop of the Olympic Stadium yesterday.

And the Ecuador international, who grabbed three goals for his country at the World Cup, reckons Champions League football could be gracing the Hammers' new home in the near future.

"Before signing we spoke a lot about ambition," said the man nicknamed 'Superman' for his goal scoring exploits in South America.

"The ambitions of the club is to try and play European football and it's definitely a great challenge.

"I'm going to work very hard for it and they're going to try and make top four.

"From what I've heard, it will be in around two seasons that they'll try to move here [the Olympic Stadium].

"It will definitely be great for the club and for us players as well.

STRIKERS SIGNED DURING SAM ALLARDYCE'S REIGN

Strikers in summer 2011:

Sam Baldock from MK Dons – 23 apps, 5 goals
Brian Montenegro from Deportivo Maldonado – 0 apps, 0 goals (loan)

Strikers in January 2012:

Joe Dixon on a free transfer (unattached) – 0 apps, 0 goals
Ricardo Vaz Te from Barnsley – 48 apps, 15 goals
Nicky Maynard from Bristol City – 14 apps, 2 goals

Strikers in summer 2012:

Modibo Maïga from Sochaux – 31 apps, 3 goals
Andy Carroll from Liverpool (loan) – 24 apps, 7 goals

Strikers in January 2013:

Sean Maguire from Waterford United – 0 apps, 0 goals
Marouane Chamakh from Arsenal (loan) – 3 apps, 0 goals
Wellington Paulista from Cruziero (loan) – 0 apps, 0 goals

Strikers in summer 2013 :

Andy Carroll from Liverpool – 15 apps, 2 goals
Mladen Petrić on a free transfer (unattached) – 3 apps, 0 goals
Carlton Cole on a free transfer (unattached) – 26 apps, 6 goals (second stint)

Strikers in January 2014:

Marco Borriello from Roma (loan) – 2 apps, 0 goals
Jaanai Gordon from Peterborough – 0 apps, 0 goals

Strikers in summer 2014:

Mauro Zárate from Valez Sersfield – 0 apps, 0 goals
Enner Valencia from Pachuca 1 app, 0 goals
Diafra Sakho from Metz – 0 apps, 0 goals

And they still have to start Carlton Cole.

spursvalentinescardxzd7443_346_346_131009055253.jpg

Forwarded to me (apparently without irony), by a Hammers pal of mine. Genuine item from the West Ham online store. http://www.officialwesthamstore.com...alentinescardxzd7443_346_346_131009055253.jpg

Apart from the obvious cringe factor (whatever happened to a simple DVD or tea mug), it's difficult to envisage too many scenarios when this card would actually be of any use. You presumably wouldn't give it to a fellow West Ham fan. However, even if were lucky enough to snag yourself a Spurs chap (or chapette), it's not really an appropriate Valentine's card bearing in mind the message it bears. Hell, even it was intended to be humorous, the 'joke' would only work in the very specific circumstance that said Spurs supporting partner had proposed to you and you held off giving an answer until you purchased this card.

I've been told I have a tendency to overthink things. My doctor's on it.

Moore than a club

It's interesting to read that Sam Allardyce the master tactician had instructed the ground staff to leave the grass long for the Spurs game. Thats what they teach them at the Academy now days, Ron Greenwood will be spinning in his grave.

its interesting how fat sam on the verge of getting the boot for playing his long ball turgid stuff goes against his principles and the spammers are now in unchartered territiory

its interesting how fat sam on the verge of getting the boot for playing his long ball turgid stuff goes against his principles and the spammers are now in unchartered territiory

I think he may have told to change his ways this summer or face the sack. He'll probably say something like not having the players to play this way before.

@TeleFootball: West Ham have put 20 per cent of the club up for sale to help clear their debts http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lardyce-may-walk-out-on-club-next-summer.html

B55HVU5CEAASrBC.jpg

West Ham United have put 20 per cent of the club up for sale to raise £80million to help clear their debts.

The club’s co-owner David Sullivan, in an interview with The Telegraph, said that he values West Ham at £400million once the club goes into the Olympic Stadium the season after next...

@EPLStatman: West Ham crossed the ball 42 times against Arsenal - only 5 were accurate (@StatsZone Image) #WHUFC

B59TXCTIAAAoOv5.jpg

I hope the wheels come well and truly off..

Fat Sam also got the huff today after admitting Winston Reid is likely to be leaving on a free in the summer

I see the board has been doing the rounds, taking credit for the football and the successful signings. Not a peep that Zarate was one of theirs though.

Joke club

Fifa has opened a disciplinary case against West Ham United and Diafra Sakho for a “potential violation” of regulations over the striker playing for his club during Senegal’s African Cup of Nations campaign.

Sakho came off the bench to score the only goal in West Ham’s FA Cup fourth-round victory over Bristol City on 25 January,having been ruled out of international duty with a back injury.

The Premier League club maintain correct procedures were followed, but in the wake of the dispute subsequently decided to leave Sakho out of the squad for Saturday’s match at Liverpool, which they lost 2-0.

A Fifa statement on Monday morning said: “We can confirm, that disciplinary proceedings were initiated against the player Diafra Sakho and the club West Ham United for a potential violation of the Fifa regulations on the status and transfer of players.

“At this stage we can’t make any further comments.”

Should the case be proven then Sakho could face a domestic suspension and West Ham a fine from the world’s governing body.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/02/fifa-disciplinary-west-ham-diafra-sakho-senegal

Back