• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Under Allardyce's tenure we've gone out of cup competitions in the following manner:

FA Cup-
WBA 4-0 West Ham
Nottingham Forest 5-0 West Ham
Man Utd 1-0 West Ham
Sheffield Wed 1-0 West Ham

League Cup-
West Ham 1-1 Sheff Utd (lost on pens)
Emirates Marketing Project 9-0 West Ham
West Ham 1-4 Wigan
West Ham 1-2 Aldershot

Why? Why are we incapable of getting ourselves up for Cup competitions? There are mitigating circumstances in a lot of those games but a clear pattern has developed now. This year especially there is no excuse whatsoever for the disgraceful way in which we're heading out of this competition.

It will.be a great day when him and Nolan leave us.

We have been humiliated in the cups under nearly all our managers at some stage.

Not defending his record though just saying.

It's the West Ham way.

Bottom line is after assembling one of the strongest squads in recent history, we've been kicked out of the league cup in the 2nd round, and FA Cup in the 5th round.

We're going to finish between 8th and 12th in the league. This isn't enough for me. We are never going to win the ****ing league, or finish in the top 4.

You can't keep ****ing up the competitions where we actually have a chance to win something.

I've been pro Hippo Head from the start. But after today? Nah. Don't renew.

This is no different to the **** that's been trotted out since I started following the club over 30 years ago

Were a 2 bob club who always...ALWAYS...choke

You could stick barcas first 11 in west ham shirts and they'd play like a bunch of *****

ha ha, spammers turning on fat Sam again, the man achieving miracles and single handedly keeping them in the pl, I for one hope they do fire him, it will expedite the return to their rightful place, the second tier

He will blame the inability to get Adebayor and Diarra for every subsequent failure. Off-topic, what is it about Diarra? Every manager who tries to sign him fails. is he greedy, dodgy, both or simply still repped by Willie McKay?!!!!!!

He will blame the inability to get Adebayor and Diarra for every subsequent failure. Off-topic, what is it about Diarra? Every manager who tries to sign him fails. is he greedy, dodgy, both or simply still repped by Willie McKay?!!!!!!
Redknapp has an amazing ability to convince agents to do things that others can't.

On an entirely separate note, if West Ham want to guarantee getting Diarra, they probably need to come up with some kind of illegal back handed deal where both the manager and the agent end up making lots of money.

Redknapp has an amazing ability to convince agents to do things that others can't.

On an entirely separate note, if West Ham want to guarantee getting Diarra, they probably need to come up with some kind of illegal back handed deal where both the manager and the agent end up making lots of money.

Indeed...it would be my guess that if this were the case,the only reason the deal didn't happen is because BFS didn't like the size of his cut! What is most Redknappian about the whole farce is how he can now blame the subsequent plunge to mid-table mediocrity on the 'players' he 'couldn't' get in. clown shoe!

I read so much drivel on their site, in their match thread for the game with us one of them wrote " At least we know what it feels like to be Spurs when your season ends in February." It's like, really? With the exception of last season where realistically we were never going to claw back 4th/5th, we have had something to play for going into the final 3 months of every season for the last 10 years.

It will be enjoyable to win on Sunday, do the double over them again for like the 6th/7th time in recent history and put an end to their ridiculous hopes of finishing in the top 6 and getting a place in Europe.

Last edited:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stewart-downing-tottenham-no-better-5168684

"We owe Tottenham one, after they beat us in the last minute on the opening day of the season, and I don’t accept they’re going to finish above us.

“They spent a lot of money and man-for-man I don’t think they’re any better than us

Can't see anything wrong with that, it's his belief in his teams ability as a professional footballer. One of our boys could say much the same about United.

What I am surprised about is him commenting on price tags, players rarely do that. Especially after his Soldado-esque flop at Anfield. Probably still bitter we never brought him to a top club when he was at his prime.

ha ha, spammers turning on fat Sam again, the man achieving miracles and single handedly keeping them in the pl, I for one hope they do fire him, it will expedite the return to their rightful place, the second tier

I kind of agree with the 4th post quoted there. They've had a lot of things go their way this season, essentially all of their transfers have worked out (rare for any club) and they've been in good form without a ton of injuries.

They'll most likely lose Reid and Song for next season and those will be huge players to replace. Mid table this season and back to a relegation struggle next year is far from unthinkable. Allardyce gets results, but I'm not sure he's the answer long term for them.

Rivalries aside, thoughts go out to the families of the 3 guys that died on their way to the game yesterday.

Coach driver arrested after fatal crash on M1 near Flitwick
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-31469329

Very sad. Like you say, thoughts to family and friends. Must be really tough.

Can't see anything wrong with that, it's his belief in his teams ability as a professional footballer. One of our boys could say much the same about United.

What I am surprised about is him commenting on price tags, players rarely do that. Especially after his Soldado-esque flop at Anfield. Probably still bitter we never brought him to a top club when he was at his prime.

Yeah, just a bit of pre-game buildup for their cup final (especially as they don't get to actual cup finals it seems).

I enjoy putting them in their place, but I don't consider them a rival. They have more relegations in the last 30 years than trophies. In fact, they probably have more relegations than silverware total in their entire history.

Back