• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Is there actually a rule that says if a player is too injured to go to a tournament/go play for country etc. then he can't play for his club again until that tournament/international week is finished?
There must be a lot of occasions when players are slightly injured and managers don't want to call them up if they are going to be fit again soon but just cannot guarantee to make it in time for the group stages.

Still stupid of them to play him

I suspect there is a loophole there. The player wasn't fit enough to be called up for the squad, but has genuinely recovered enough to play while the tournament is ongoing. If he was called up anyway and didn't go then he couldn't play for his club. This would be a clear violation. However, he wasn't in the squad, so it's probably not against the rules.

I don't like West Ham but this all stinks, I mean Fergie pulled unfit players from England and Wales for years and then played them.

I don't like West Ham but this all stinks, I mean Fergie pulled unfit players from England and Wales for years and then played them.

Not when those players were supposed to be playing for England or Wales he didn't. That would be impossible as English clubs never play at the same time as the national team obviously. Which is not the case here, if he was fit to play then he should have been playing for Senegal that day not west ham. For sure they'll just get a slap on the wrist, you only have to look at the fiasco of 3rd party ownership / tevez to see that nothing will happen, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be getting punished.

I still can't believe they actually played him, total amateurs!!

Last edited:
Didn't they argue he couldn't fly to the ACON as it would make his back worse or something and he had to go by cab/bus to Bristol instead of flying with the rest of the team in order to play!? I mean it was Bristol City in the cup, surely they shouldn't have needed him that badly.

Another person Levy won't be getting a christmas card from:

http://www.football365.com/tottenha...ed-to-play-with-Emmanuel-Adebayor-at-West-Ham

Gold tweeted: “Sorry for keeping you up late but at the last moment the main deal collapsed and the rest folded like a pack of cards. Stay strong.
“I'd like to thank David Sullivan and Sam (Allardyce) for their efforts to secure new players during this window.
“However no matter how hard you tried there are people out there that you just can't do business with. Dg”

hahahaha. The irony about one of the Dildo Brothers complaining about Spurs' conduct is quite amusing... I'm pretty sure they didn't even entertain us when we asked them about stadium sharing...
And anyway, didn't Levy (apparently) choose to do this due to West Ham being considered a rival? Sounds like a fair enough reason to me. They should be privileged TBH, it's pretty rare in recent times for Canning Town to be in the top 8, they should be flattered to be considered a 'rival' of THFC.

I'm sure rent-a-quote Karen Brady will be piping up with her two-bob two-cents shortly, also.

Gold is such a clam .. really he has the fudging brass to complain that Levy wouldn't subsidize Ade for them?

Really, wtf? if he wanted Ade, all he had to do was pay his fudging wages, Levy didn't block the transfer due to not wanting Ade to play for them, he blocked the transfer because quite rightly he rather burn fudging money that subsidize a club that has been anything but above board with us on a number of things in past years

There you go... FIFA give west ham a slap on the wrist! It's no wonder they keep breaking the rules, they never get punished properly!

Carroll out for the season now with a knee injury. Maybe they will rue trying getting Adebayor on the cheap

Carroll out for the season now with a knee injury. Maybe they will rue trying getting Adebayor on the cheap

Hmm I know some of their fans prefer when he doesn't start because they resort to playing more direct balls up to him but still it's good news for us.

Whatever happened with the striker they played after saying he was too injured to go to the ACON. Did they get an punishment?

Yeah I'm amazed they didn't back the ref there. Mane (?) didn't really touch him, whatever that tit Phil Neville thinks.

Back