• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

From the Pepsi school of PR:

Some brilliant replies:

"I think someone carved "Wenger out" in the cheese"

"You're blatantly the biggest spread of this table"

"I reckon that chocolate cake is faster than Jose Fonte over 10 yards"

"I'd be more worried about Burton desserts next season if I were you."

West Ham is a funny old club, could have stayed where they were and extended the stadium by going to the city and obtaining finance like we did, but they are not in it for that reason, they want in and out at a profit, simple as that.

Sullivan is a crook, he is under investigation for loaning David Hunt a million pound.

The board in public or worse on social media played up the move, played up all these world class signings (Bacca, Bats etc) but have not backed it up, so Bilic being put out to pasture is a diversion tactic, its not us its him.

Fact is the move to Olympic Park was built on half facts, £25m a year more income which is absorbed in wages leaving them approx £4m a year better off, its just that the sale of Upton Park cleared large chunks of debt which means they make more money when coming to sell.

West Ham fans have been "right mugged off"

I heard they couldn't extend/build on Upton Park because of a rail yard nearby or something?

I have no idea if that's true or not, I heard it on one of these football phone ins!

did a quick search and I cant be bothered to have a proper look but on KUMB in 2011 they state they were on the way to another 10K seats redevelop the east stand. http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=135602&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

I just think its the owners being wheeler Dealers thinking with the new stadium that they would get the arabs in similar to Emirates Marketing Project - Think the fact they didn't buy it out and are now tenants has really put the kibosh on that.

did a quick search and I cant be bothered to have a proper look but on KUMB in 2011 they state they were on the way to another 10K seats redevelop the east stand. http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=135602&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

I just think its the owners being wheeler Dealers thinking with the new stadium that they would get the arabs in similar to Emirates Marketing Project - Think the fact they didn't buy it out and are now tenants has really put the kibosh on that.

I cannot see the London Stadium staying as a publicly/government owned building for very long, once people start to forget the legacy bull**** it will be sold off at a knocked down price to a foreign investor and dressed up as a master stroke by the incumbent government, drinks all-round for the boys.

From the Pepsi school of PR:
Seeing as you mention that, I have a few questions:

1. Why the fuss? It's a fudging dreadful advert, but it's a soft drinks advert - they're all terrible
  2. WTF is a Kendall Jenner
  3. Why is the media making something big about a Kendall Jenner being involved?

I cannot see the London Stadium staying as a publicly/government owned building for very long, once people start to forget the legacy bull**** it will be sold off at a knocked down price to a foreign investor and dressed up as a master stroke by the incumbent government, drinks all-round for the boys.
yep now we are leaving EU can do state aid, so that agreement with Levy will be ripped up and they will knock it down

Seeing as you mention that, I have a few questions:

1. Why the fuss? It's a fudging dreadful advert, but it's a soft drinks advert - they're all terrible
  2. WTF is a Kendall Jenner
  3. Why is the media making something big about a Kendall Jenner being involved?

1. While Pepsi generally make some of the worst, both the idea and the execution is just beyond bad. If everyone had a Pepsi there would be world peace. In the real world you'd get shot pulling a stunt like that.
2. I think it's of the species Kardashian.
3. She's famous because her sister is famous, and she's only famous for being famous and a sex tape. We live in a world where celebrities are worshipped and the less you have contributed to society, the better.

And it isn't really a big deal just Muppets have a voice and ultra-Liberals like a bandwagon (as do ultra rights)- if they had to write a letter like the old days nothing would be made of it.

Oh and online papers need clicks.

C8zq10gW0AA3j7_.jpg

Heard a rumour that they are looking at Marco Silva to take over from Billic. Hopefully he's not that stupid. Paul 'give English managers a chance" Merson is more their level.

I heard they couldn't extend/build on Upton Park because of a rail yard nearby or something?

I have no idea if that's true or not, I heard it on one of these football phone ins!

They could have, apparently they could have modenised each stand to extend to 55-60k stadium within the original footprint of the old ground. More costly but there is alot to be said for doing it.

I am no West Ham fan but I could write a huge thing about the long term benefits to staying put.

Back