• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I was stuck in a tube carriage with WHU fans coming back last season. If I had already had my phone in my hand we could have had this story last year, but I was far too intimidated to be seen recording them and was right next to them. I was shaking with rage when I got off at Kings X. So angry that I hadn't even got audio of it. Stuff about concentration camps, picking people out (without colours) calling them Jew boy and saying disgusting provocative anti-Semitic stuff. Saying anything they could with 'you' in it but pronouncing it 'jew' (and saying that like they are spitting it out). E.g. Asking people 'I've got a foreskin - have jew?'. I ran to get away from them and could hear them behind me carrying on with their chants in the tunnel walking towards St Pancras. I even jumped on the wrong train I was so outraged and disturbed by it.

Sounds like a horrible experience but sadly not unsurprising. I know a few Spammers who make similar "jokes" up the pub but to do that to complete strangers on a train is bang out of order and some of stuff we've all heard their away fans chant over the years is utterly reprehensible.

Hang on, is he actually trying to deflect from Chelsea's racism? What was his take on Paris subway?

Posted over in the Cheatski are still scum thread. Baddiel also retweeted a couple of other things about the racists to help identify them.

I was stuck in a tube carriage with WHU fans coming back last season. If I had already had my phone in my hand we could have had this story last year, but I was far too intimidated to be seen recording them and was right next to them. I was shaking with rage when I got off at Kings X. So angry that I hadn't even got audio of it. Stuff about concentration camps, picking people out (without colours) calling them Jew boy and saying disgusting provocative anti-Semitic stuff. Saying anything they could with 'you' in it but pronouncing it 'jew' (and saying that like they are spitting it out). E.g. Asking people 'I've got a foreskin - have jew?'. I ran to get away from them and could hear them behind me carrying on with their chants in the tunnel walking towards St Pancras. I even jumped on the wrong train I was so outraged and disturbed by it.

I experienced similar things both last weekend and in the same fixture last season on the train to Liverpool Street after the game. Last season, for example, someone said when a window was opened "Good thing Hitler didn't do that, or there would have been more Spurs-fans". There were also murmurings of "fudging jews" and similar things throughout the train journey in addition to just general threatening behaviour.

On Sunday there was a group on the train that pronounced every "s" extra long, I suppose as a reference to the gas chambers. They also kept saying "ssssssssssssssssssssssss" followed by "is there a snake on the train?" or "Has anyone seen my snake?" or similar things. Extremely childish behaviour, but still unacceptable in my opinion."Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" was given a quick rendition, although with the last word very muted. When a woman entered the train they started talking about how "all women are objects" and so on, which lead to her basically running out at the next stop.

It seems like trains is a free area for such behavior. There are no police officers there and they know they are likely to get away with it.

Last edited:
I experienced similar things both last weekend and in the same fixture last season on the train to Liverpool Street after the game. Last season, for example, someone said when a window was opened "Good thing Hitler didn't do that, or there would have been more Spurs-fans". There were also murmurings of "fudgeing jews" and similar things throughout the train journey in addition to just general threatening behaviour.

On Sunday there was a group on the train that pronounced every "s" extra long, I suppose as a reference to the gas chambers. They also kept saying "ssssssssssssssssssssssss" followed by "is there a snake on the train?" or "Has anyone seen my snake?" or similar things. Extremely childish behaviour, but still unacceptable in my opinion."Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" was given a quick rendition, although with the last word very muted. When a woman entered the train they started talking about how "all women are objects" and so on, which lead to her basically running out at the next stop.

It seems like trains is a free area for such behavior. There are no police officers there and they know they are likely to get away with it.

I used to run the gauntlet going to that brickhole in the very early 80s, and several times as lucky not to be seriously injured. They are tossers.

Winston Reid has signed a new six-and-a-half-year contract at West Ham, worth £65,000 a week.

he probably had a release clause inserted, he gets a bump for the last 3 months, an easy way out in the summer and West Ham get a bigger fee, everyone's a winner

Couldn't find this mentioned elsewhere:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/12/carlton-cole-fined-fa-offensive-tweet

Cole has well over 100,000 Twitter followers and was responding to a message from the Spurs supporter Stuart Hardy that said: “Hi @CarltonCole1 when your own team-mates don’t kick the ball out when you’re lying injured for 2 mins, you think it’s time to call it a day?”, Cole replied: “F--- off you c---” before later deleting the tweet.

Cost in £20k to learn his team mates don't care about him.

Boris under pressure over 'secret deal' to rent London's Olympic Stadium to West Ham | London - ITV News
Boris Johnson is under new pressure to reveal details of the 'secret' deal to rent London's Olympic Stadium to West Ham.

The London Assembly is demanding to know how much money will be repaid to taxpayers if the club is sold.

A report by the Assembly's Regeneration Committee suggests West Ham could be worth £400m after moving to the Olympic Park next year.

Taxpayers face a bill for £190m to covert the £429m athletics stadium into a football ground.

West Ham's deal is shrouded in secrecy but the club is said to have contributed £15m to the conversion costs on top of a reported annual rent of £2.5m.

The Assembly has called on the mayor to disclose details of a so-called 'clawback' if the club's owners sell.

"Given that public finances worth over £600 million have funded the stadium's construction and conversion costs, Londoners deserve to know what they will receive, should WHUFC's owners sell up."
– London Assembly report

Wait a minute. I thought they were to be considered serious challengers to us in the league and that regression doesn't exist?

Regressing only happens to us (not sure what we're regressing towards) and Swansea, West Ham and Southampton will all finish above us. We'll be lucky to scrape into the top half. Even QPR are playing better than us.

Wait a minute. I thought they were to be considered serious challengers to us in the league and that regression doesn't exist?

Nailed on champions league I was told on here in October, we wish we had their squad, etc. proper chairmen who back their manager in the transfer market. Moving in to a world class stadium, etc. Etc. Yawn!

ha, gonna get their best finish for 20 odd years and still sack the manager

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them back in a relegation fight next season

Had a long and heated debate with a west ham mate about a chant,something like "harry kane ,he talks like a mong"

Safe to say the term "its only banter" and " its different inside a football ground, we don't really mean it"

Safe to say we have all said things at games that we would find abhorrent and need to talk a look at ourselves, but a chant about mental disability and then trying to defend it sums up a lot of the Neanderthal attitudes from that club

ha, gonna get their best finish for 20 odd years and still sack the manager

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them back in a relegation fight next season

Although he's done well there I can understand them wanting a replacement for Allardyce.

2 wins in 11 since the new year perhaps indicating that their hot run of form earlier this season was just that, a hot run of form. He regressed to boring football as soon as things got a bit tough and this season was one where they succeeded way beyond expectations in the transfer market - and that with a net spend of £25-30m + a excellent short term loan signing in Song.

They're not really going to get exciting football long term. They're not really going to get player development of youngsters. Allardyce will probably keep them away from relegation struggles, but if they want to push on from that I don't think he's their man. Always risky to make a change, particularly with owners that seem far from great, but might just be the best option for them.

Yeah, it's a big risk for them. They might want Swansea, Southampton style of football with a few youngsters and decent playing style but many teams have tried to play good football and sunk like a ship straight back down to the championship.

Back