• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Noble is ok in my book!
Comes over as a OK kind of bloke.
Have never bought into all the anti Noble rubbish.
I though hate all football tribalism.

He’s a dirty bastard and always clatters at least one of our players, usually early in the game so that he gets away with it. Other than that I agree he seems like a decent, hardworking, honest pro.

What's currently happening is the only logical conclusion of intentionally attracting the kind of fans they have over the last few decades.

I’ve been to about 10 spurs-Chelsea games and half a dozen spurs-arsenal games. West Ham at home is the only fixture where it kicks off without fail practically every season.

There’s been trouble at the OS multiple times over the last couple of seasons, often with in-fighting between West Ham’s own fans. At what point do the FA take action? Does someone have to get hospitalised before they do anything? Felt really sorry for the kids who went to the game and have to put up with that brick. Most kids will support whoever their Dad supports so it’s not their fault they follow a team with such a horrid fanbase.

Pikey little tinpot club said:
An emergency meeting has been called with all London Stadium stakeholders

I put that through Google translate set to Pikey to English and it came out as:

"The taxpayer will be paying to increase security at the London Stadium as it was never fit for purpose in the first place"

He’s a dirty bastard and always clatters at least one of our players, usually early in the game so that he gets away with it. Other than that I agree he seems like a decent, hardworking, honest pro.

Old school!
That's down to the ref to stop him in my book.
He's not malicious imho, just 'saying hello' which quite few do when the welcome the opposition to the game.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the fans’ issues with the owners - is it just the stadium? That its seats are too far from the pitch, and/or that it’s in Stratford? Or is it other things?

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the fans’ issues with the owners - is it purely that the stadium’s seats are too far from the pitch, or is it other things?
The impression I get that after adopting the stadium despite it not being fit for purpose, the promise was there would be more money for players, which would guarantee success. I think that Payet season has distorted the expectations and I guess when you rehouse a wild animal it can be impossible to housetrain then if you don't have enough restraints.

Like most things if you are winning, style of football, gamesmanship and atmosphere are less of an issue than when you are losing.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the fans’ issues with the owners - is it purely that the stadium’s seats are too far from the pitch, or is it other things?

Selling Upton Park to some developer to go rent a stadium not fit for purpose.

Telling them how this is necessary to take the club to the next level, but in the end they only make about £10 million more thanks to the ridiculously low prices needed to fill it.

Completely ballsing up the transfer to said new stadium.

Not being willing to spend a penny of the club's money on stuff that could improve the match day experience.

Paying of bank debt with their own money, but then charge West Ham just a slightly lower rate (15 million taken out or owed so far) and pretending they're doing them a favour because they could have made more money from other investments.

Spend all summer talking about all the signings they're going to make, then end up with some loans and free transfers once everyone has bought their season tickets.

Selling Upton Park to some developer to go rent a stadium not fit for purpose.

Telling them how this is necessary to take the club to the next level, but in the end they only make about £10 million more thanks to the ridiculously low prices needed to fill it.

Completely ballsing up the transfer to said new stadium.

Not being willing to spend a penny of the club's money on stuff that could improve the match day experience.

Paying of bank debt with their own money, but then charge West Ham just a slightly lower rate (15 million taken out or owed so far) and pretending they're doing them a favour because they could have made more money from other investments.

Spend all summer talking about all the signings they're going to make, then end up with some loans and free transfers once everyone has bought their season tickets.

And Patrice Evra

Having one of the owners kids act as a mouthpiece certainly doesn’t help

They have been lied too by the board consistently and their right as fans to push back, but clearly not by their currents actions - although it was odd seeing someone associated with West Ham show passion on the pitch

Old school!
That's down to the ref to stop him in my book.
He's not malicious imho, just 'saying hello' which quite few do when the welcome the opposition to the game.

He is malicious, a lot.

He is a very, very limited footballer. Both in ability and physically. And when he cant get close to a player (often!) he just hurts and fouls them instead.

If he didnt come through and establish himself as "Mr West Ham" while they were a brick championship club he would have fallen through the leagues by now.

He is malicious, a lot.

He is a very, very limited footballer. Both in ability and physically. And when he cant get close to a player (often!) he just hurts and fouls them instead.

If he didn't come through and establish himself as "Mr West Ham" while they were a brick championship club he would have fallen through the leagues by now.

He's not that bad. But remember 'every bugger has one.....as they say! An opinion that is.

I really think he is. At he absolute best he was bang average, and that was a long time ago.

If not for being that persona that came up through the ranks, being highly rated and "one of their own" he would never have been a premiership player.

And he betrays the fact he is an utter bellend every time we play him, he is as nasty and backwards as their most rabid fans.

Having one of the owners kids act as a mouthpiece certainly doesn’t help

They have been lied too by the board consistently and their right as fans to push back, but clearly not by their currents actions - although it was odd seeing someone associated with West Ham show passion on the pitch
Unless they are playing Spurs of course..

Back