• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

DX8ReTrX4AA_pQa.jpg

There's a caption worthy image.

Hesitation from the other West Ham players but sub James Herriot quickly shows his worth.

The whole thing is hilarious, you’d think they were about to go out of business or be homeless, it’s a massive over reaction, the absolute worst thing that can happen to them in the near future is relegation back to the division they have spent most of their existence in anyway.

It would be like Arsenal fans losing their brick over not being in the title race....... hmm......

The whole thing is hilarious, you’d think they were about to go out of business or be homeless, it’s a massive over reaction, the absolute worst thing that can happen to them in the near future is relegation back to the division they have spent most of their existence in anyway.

It would be like Arsenal fans losing their brick over not being in the title race....... hmm......

Them being homeless is not a massive leap from where they are.

If they go down (they wont sadly) and the stadium becomes even more of a white elephant the Government will have to step in.

Them being homeless is not a massive leap from where they are.

If they go down (they wont sadly) and the stadium becomes even more of a white elephant the Government will have to step in.

They have an agreement to play there for 100 years don’t they?

Surely the worst that can happen is that they have to share it, which won’t affect them in any noticeable way on a match day.

They have an agreement to play there for 100 years don’t they?

Surely the worst that can happen is that they have to share it, which won’t affect them in any noticeable way on a match day.

I am sure if the Government wanted to they could find a loop hole, there is enough gray areas in that deal.

I am sure if the Government wanted to they could find a loop hole, there is enough gray areas in that deal.

Maybe, they won’t kick them out for being a yo yo club though, they knew what they were getting, fan behaviour on the other hand...

If that’s what the fans are worried about they’ve not thought their actions through.

What a scummy, vile club they are! Easily the most clamish fan base in the premier league in terms of causing the most trouble. Only Millwall, Leeds and Cardiff rival them in those stakes surely?

It's more because they are at a stadium with zero soul, zero view of the game, zero stewarding.... and popcorn!

They really are homeless and they've only just worked it out. I don't think any of us expected it to go any other way.

Only last thing for them to do to fulfill our expectations is get relegated and go to playing in front of 20k at the bowl for eternity.

It's more because they are at a stadium with zero soul, zero view of the game, zero stewarding.... and popcorn!

They really are homeless and they've only just worked it out. I don't think any of us expected it to go any other way.

Only last thing for them to do to fulfill our expectations is get relegated and go to playing in front of 20k at the bowl for eternity.

What’s wrong with popcorn? I like popcorn.

I had some Wednesday night, it’s a great snack to have when you are nervous.

What a scummy, vile club they are! Easily the most clamish fan base in the premier league in terms of causing the most trouble. Only Millwall, Leeds and Cardiff rival them in those stakes surely?
What's currently happening is the only logical conclusion of intentionally attracting the kind of fans they have over the last few decades.

Back