• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

DX8ReTrX4AA_pQa.jpg

There's a caption worthy image.

Classy behaviour, that club is only going one way. Up up up!

Where is Karen Brady nowadays, leaving those two 80 year old twunts to face the music.

I imagine right about now they are asking if the exit is clear and they can make it to their Rolls Royces without being pelted with bile and spittle

I have been watching this closely and its hard to see whats what but general opinion is the group including ICF and Andy Swallows was paid off not to march and now other groups being told not to. Additionally suspicions grown based on paying people who paid for transport for the march. Mental really.

Andy Swallows and Sullivan go back years and Sullivan was involved in giving a million to the notorious gangster Long Dog, one of the hunts who is also associated with Andy and also the owner of Billericay.

What else do you know about owner of Billericay Town? I heard rumours he is proper dodge.

Back