• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cann we?

Win our next two and we could go 5 points clear before anyone else plays next Saturday. We had better smash the brick out of Chelsea straight from kickoff tomorrow. Not sure I can take a close game with a late winner, for either side.

We never really could. We needed a Leicester season - i.e. few or no injuries, few or no suspensions. We got 'em all in one game. But we cann in the future.
I think it's a massive ask even in to the future. We're competing against clubs with bottomless pockets.

There's a danger in thinking that things will only get better than the first 10 games as Ange gets more time. They may not. Other teams will figure out ways of playing against us - Chelsea eventually figured it out (albeit against 9 men) and Wolves were better than us on Saturday. They were the first ones I saw hitting diagonals over our defence as a tactic and they got joy from it.

I'm all in on Ange. I love everything about the guy but even allowing for the crazy amount of misfortune over the last week, I don't believe he can win a league with us. He gets us CL football this season or any season in the future and he's doing very well.

Still no idea what the question is. Can we what? Win the league? Not get relegated? Win a cup? Get cl? Get europa? Beat liverpool? Eat a big mac?
hopefully it’s eat a Big Mac because that’s the least embarrassing question out of those options

Just thinking aloud; if City get docked a load of points suddenly... that means someone needs to beat Arse and Pool to the title.

Just thinking aloud; if City get docked a load of points suddenly... that means someone needs to beat Arse and Pool to the title.
if they're found wrong, 115 times, they'll be kicked out of the league not just deducted points! imagine that... fantasy, too much money at stake

if by March we're top 4, then it depends on who's out injured and/or suspended - what a season this would be

if they're found wrong, 115 times, they'll be kicked out of the league not just deducted points! imagine that... fantasy, too much money at stake

if by March we're top 4, then it depends on who's out injured and/or suspended - what a season this would be

Was watching a youtube vid by a lawyer about the case. Seems the case all hinges on basically one point. That the prem can prove that city were dishonest. Not just them but the firm that does their accounts (deloit). Their sponsors. The soverign wealth fund of the uae aswell. Bssically that they've all committed fraud.
Not going to be easy at all.

Was watching a youtube vid by a lawyer about the case. Seems the case all hinges on basically one point. That the prem can prove that city were dishonest. Not just them but the firm that does their accounts (deloit). Their sponsors. The soverign wealth fund of the uae aswell. Bssically that they've all committed fraud.
Not going to be easy at all.
And this would be a very bitter pill to swallow, either way.

I just can't see it happening though

So, after a disastrous sequence of results, Cann we make the "top five"? Yes.

We're being chased by:
MNU (huge criticism of Ten Hag, Rashford looks disinterested, loads of poor performances, just got thumped by Bournemouth, scraped a home win v Cheatski, lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, are about to face Bayern Munich, Liverpool, West Ham, Villa)
NEW (huge injury problems, just got thumped by Spurs and Everton, about to face AC Milan but a very easy Xmas facing Fulham, Cheatski, Luton, Forest)
BRI (just drew with Burnley, scraped a win vs Brentford, lost at Cheatski, about to face Marseille, Arse, Palace, Spurs)

37 LIV
36 ARS
35 AST
33 MNC
30 TOT
27 MNU
26 NEW BRI
24 WHU
23 FUL
19 BRE CHE WOL BOU
16 CRY
14 NOT
13 EVE

So, after a disastrous sequence of results, Cann we make the "top five"? Yes.

We're being chased by:
MNU (huge criticism of Ten Hag, Rashford looks disinterested, loads of poor performances, just got thumped by Bournemouth, scraped a home win v Cheatski, lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, are about to face Bayern Munich, Liverpool, West Ham, Villa)
NEW (huge injury problems, just got thumped by Spurs and Everton, about to face AC Milan but a very easy Xmas facing Fulham, Cheatski, Luton, Forest)
BRI (just drew with Burnley, scraped a win vs Brentford, lost at Cheatski, about to face Marseille, Arse, Palace, Spurs)

37 LIV
36 ARS
35 AST
33 MNC
30 TOT
27 MNU
26 NEW BRI
24 WHU
23 FUL
19 BRE CHE WOL BOU
16 CRY
14 NOT
13 EVE

5th would be a cl place (most likely). Said i'd be happy with that at the end of the season.

We can win the league. The way that we are performing is to a high standard. We have missed players but still continued playing at a high level even if the results haven’t always reflected the performances.

I think we have a run of very winnable matches. Secure results in those and then our players start to return at the start of next year by which time hopefully we will have closed the gap.

Is it going to happen? Most likely not but on a season like this I wouldn’t write us off. Other clubs are going to start to get hectic runs of fixtures including Europe so hopefully that affects teams more into the future.

I think we will definitely get top 4 and can fight for the title.

We can win the league. The way that we are performing is to a high standard. We have missed players but still continued playing at a high level even if the results haven’t always reflected the performances.

I think we have a run of very winnable matches. Secure results in those and then our players start to return at the start of next year by which time hopefully we will have closed the gap.

Is it going to happen? Most likely not but on a season like this I wouldn’t write us off. Other clubs are going to start to get hectic runs of fixtures including Europe so hopefully that affects teams more into the future.

I think we will definitely get top 4 and can fight for the title.
I think some (VDV) will be more like Feb.

And don't forget the 3 going off to tournaments in Jan.

It'll be Feb until we see a peak 11.

Note Newcash looked really exhausted, and Maguire just pulled his groin against Munich, so Johnny Evans came on... we can do this

Back