• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Besiktas - match ratings

milo

Jack L. Jones
Summary of responses

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A90A9IktQpY0IHlLkOlxCF4cNQsCNuwn0ePbXehI_qs/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Who have Townsend a 2? Mug.
I'd be very happy if Chiriches and Paulinho don't play for Spurs again. Don't like to be negative to our players but seeing them getting thousands of pounds and game time ahead of academy graduates is so depressing.

FFS Milo, you need to give us some negative ratings for Chiriches

I assume he has played his last ever game, I'm not sure what else he could have done wrong tonight - one of the worst performances I have seen in a long time, always doing the wrong thing from the 2nd minute to the 2nd last minute. What a fool that man is, absolutely brain dead.

mjc23;612666 I'd be very happy if Chiriches and Paulinho don't play for Spurs again. Don't like to be negative to our players but seeing them getting thousands of pounds and game time ahead of academy graduates is so depressing.[/QUOTE said:

Chiriches

I assume he has played his last ever game, I'm not sure what else he could have done wrong tonight - one of the worst performances I have seen in a long time, always doing the wrong thing from the 2nd minute to the 2nd last minute. What a fool that man is, absolutely brain dead.
I thought that was the worst perfomance I've seen since... Chiriches perfomance against West Brom. :-k
This guy deserves ZERO mark for his display against Besiktas. Shamefully Lloris didn't get a clean sheet for his fantastic and memorable perfomance.

So categories after tonight:

--------------------------------
1st team
Lloris

Knocking on the door
Kane
Dier
Stambouli
Soldado
Bentaleb

Still got some work to do
Davies
Fazio
Townsend

Get them to the airport
Chiriches
Paulinho

Davies worries me. Looks positionally weak and very slow. Looked like a League 1 left back who was thrown a shirt at 7.30

Paulinho - worst player I've seen in years. Sack him off, give onomah or winks a start or a place on the bench - I guarantee they will do better. You can't do any worse.

Bob had a better game but doesn't suit us and our players and isn't enough of a presence.

They are a good team but we got schooled tonight.

So categories after tonight:

1st team
Lloris

Knocking on the door
Kane
Dier
Stambouli
Soldado
Bentaleb

Still got some work to do
Davies
Fazio
Townsend

Get them to the airport
Chiriches
Paulinho

I'd move Soldado, Dier and Bentaleb into the "some work to do" category. Stambouli and Kane look like they could really add something to the first XI though. I don't think Ade will have too much longer to start putting in performances with Kane showing what he can do. We were up against a good side tonight.

Lloris - 9 (MoTM; shamefully he wasn't destined to keep a clean sheet with an accident waiting to happen named Chiriches)

Dier - 6.5
Chiriches - 0.000000001 (an exeception takes place as the winter transfer window opens tomorrow for just only one day so we can ship Vlad the traitor out of the club for a load of cash, something between nothing and £1)
Fazio - 7
Davies - 6

Stambouli - 7.5
Bentaleb - 6
Getoutofclubinho - 5

Townsend - 7
Kane - 8
Soldado - 5.5

Subs:
Lennon - 5
Dembele - 6.5
Adebayor - 5

Manager:
Poch - 5 (for letting Chiriches continue playing and subbing one of our best players instead of subbing Bentaleb who was on yellow)

We can't loose more than two points during our next spared games against greeks so Poch needs to think well what team should play if he really wants us to progress to the play-off, preferably from 1st place.

Last edited:
Lloris - 9 (world class)

Dier - 7 (looked real solid)
Fazio - 6.5 (solid in the air, some errors but was partnered with Vlad)
Chiriches - 1 (go, now.)
Davies - 5 (some real shaky moments, but looked good in attack)

Paulinho - 4 (not good enough)
Bentaleb - 5.5 (was okay, faded throughout the game)
Stambouli - 6.5 (looks like he's close to ready)
Townsend - 7 (one of his better games, keep it up)

Kane - 7 (i hope he starts sunday, took his goal very well)
Soldado - 6 (lack of service, grew into the game, disappointed he was taken off)

--

Lennon - 5 (ok, wasteful)
Dembele - 6.5 (happy with his performance[, wasteful at times)
Aebayor - N/A

Seems like everyone is in agreement that Paulinho and Chiriches are hopeless and should not be played unless every other player is dead.

Does anyone out there think these guys are worth persisting with above the rest of the squad/kids/reserves?

Hopefully the management see this too now, it has taken Pock long enough.

I can't understand why Pock left Chiriches on the pitch when he had Dier playing and Naughton on the bench?

I like Pock and back him but it is only fair to question that decision as I definitely would have for our last few coaches.

Maybe because part of his job description was to get some of these so called stars playing as we spent a shed load of money on them. Difficult to see a future for Paulinho, Chiriches and Soldado at Spurs tbh. That's a lot of money spent for a club like Spurs.

Oh also bentelab had some good periods. Would like to see him have a prem loan and start develop enough confidence to do more on te ball and dictate games - he has the ability and I can see him being very good by 22 if he develops as he should do

Hugo 20, his 10 and vlads 10
Fazio 7.5 solid in a black hole of a pairing with vlad
Vlad 0, nuf said
Dier 6, not his postion and did ok
Davies 5, rocky start seemed a bit lost, but stuck to it
Strambouli 7. Hard work little bits skill
Bentaleb 6. A long way to go but he tries all the time and most the time it's the right things
Townsend 7.5, lots of purpose 1st half but faded physically and mentally.
Paulinho 6.5, decent game out on the wing, always looking for the ball and willing to close down
Harry 8.5. Great goal and excellent for 60 mins but faded badly.
Soldado 8. Great touches and movement. Second half he was our creative player
Lennon 5, made to do to much defensive work
Dembelle 5, good skill bad decisions

Ade 4. In fairness wasn't on long enough to make a difference

More positives than negatives

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Seems like everyone is in agreement that Paulinho and Chiriches are hopeless and should not be played unless every other player is dead.

Does anyone out there think these guys are worth persisting with above the rest of the squad/kids/reserves?

Hopefully the management see this too now, it has taken Pock long enough.

I can't understand why Pock left Chiriches on the pitch when he had Dier playing and Naughton on the bench?

I like Pock and back him but it is only fair to question that decision as I definitely would have for our last few coaches.

Vlad no, paulinho yes but not for much longer and only if we are going to drop Harry into the postion behind the striker when paulinho could act as cover/sub

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The fact we spent over 50 mill on Paulinho, Vlad and Soldado is depressing none of them have a future with us. It is crippling for a club of our stature who doesn't have a sugar daddy backing it to miss on three huge money signings.

Also Soldado apologists save it he was decent today but again he is a 30 m pound striker who we bought to score ****ing goals and he rarely looks a threat to do that absolute disaster of a buy

Maybe because part of his job description was to get some of these so called stars playing as we spent a shed load of money on them. Difficult to see a future for Paulinho, Chiriches and Soldado at Spurs tbh. That's a lot of money spent for a club like Spurs.

Spot on just saw this after my post hard to see another Bale in the pipeline to fund some more signings and it's no secret why we are struggling to keep distance with the so called top 4/5 clubs we sold a special player and got some average to **** ones in return

Back