• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

All aspiring teams need a Davies in their mix, a hardworking unassuming lad. Dele could take a leaf out of Ben's book.

Just seen stat on Sky that Ben Davies has created the most chances (well joint most) so far for us this season. Nine chances, the same number as Eriksen - fair play to the guy, not as explosive as Rose but clearly effective. Keep it up!

A very under rated player, even by some Spurs fans.

I've been lurking here for maybe 15 years laughing and crying at some of the great comments and opinions. Everybody is entitled to an opinion on a player but very often personal opinion overrides reality, poor Ben has rarely put a foot wrong for out team and every, YES every, player gets undone occasionally but depending on opinion and flavour of the moment he may or may not get slaughtered for that moment which I'm sure I do myself but the guy has been top quality and so professional during his time with us. He reminds me of Dennis Irwin in his approach to the game, gentlemanly and genuinely top quality with the occasional goal and assist and will never never ever let you down. I'd have 100 Ben davises before that low life scum Danny rose who is always looking for his next payday without delivering anything, I've never been so disappointed by a player who is bang average and will never be as good as he could be if he would just have a tenth of Ben's mentality- talent will only get you so far. Ben will prove his quality and rose will dissappear just look at the teams results and stats since Ben started regularly, it's incredible the effect he has had without getting any credit. He was the change in the team early this year that changed the team results whether from his attitude or removing roses negative attitude I don't know but with Ben it's been an upward turn and I'm glad he is at last getting the recognition. - - - Last Post from me for another 5 years:)

I've been lurking here for maybe 15 years laughing and crying at some of the great comments and opinions. Everybody is entitled to an opinion on a player but very often personal opinion overrides reality, poor Ben has rarely put a foot wrong for out team and every, YES every, player gets undone occasionally but depending on opinion and flavour of the moment he may or may not get slaughtered for that moment which I'm sure I do myself but the guy has been top quality and so professional during his time with us. He reminds me of Dennis Irwin in his approach to the game, gentlemanly and genuinely top quality with the occasional goal and assist and will never never ever let you down. I'd have 100 Ben davises before that low life scum Danny rose who is always looking for his next payday without delivering anything, I've never been so disappointed by a player who is bang average and will never be as good as he could be if he would just have a tenth of Ben's mentality- talent will only get you so far. Ben will prove his quality and rose will dissappear just look at the teams results and stats since Ben started regularly, it's incredible the effect he has had without getting any credit. He was the change in the team early this year that changed the team results whether from his attitude or removing roses negative attitude I don't know but with Ben it's been an upward turn and I'm glad he is at last getting the recognition. - - - Last Post from me for another 5 years:)

Agree 100%

We are lucky to have him and Rose competing for that spot in the team, and it is a genuine competition now because Davies has really stepped up. I've always been a big fan of Rose (minus the stupid sh1t he said in the press) but Davies has taken his chance really well and it's no longer a given that Rose gets back in as 1st choice.

Blimey, are you married to Davies? Sheesh. Rose is not 'bang average' he is bloody brilliant at football.

I agree with a lot of what you have said but slating Rose doesn't work for me as he is the best in the league in his position

Davies is a very good player and on his day like today he adds a lot to the team

The issue with davies is he doesn't rise to the occasion for me against the better sides and the best do that

I'm not questioning Roses ability just how we have improved without him and I believe it's his negative team ethic

I would marry him-for the money not looks.
I just admire honest pros that's why I likened him to irwin, I love an unsung hero

You are the unsung hero of the board ... welcome. No proper welcomes these days ... Nothing to do with you being daviesmanlover

I'm not questioning Roses ability just how we have improved without him and I believe it's his negative team ethic

Again something I disagree with

Rose is a big team player and a fighter.

But our results haven't dropped off without rose that's a fact that some people won't recognise I believe

Thought he played well again yesterday. His delivery seems to be getting better too. Shame about his free-kick at the end though

I have always been a fan of Davies and always thought/said he is under rated by a lot of fans, its good to see that more are begining to appreciate him and how solid he is. He was very good yesterday.

I have always been a fan of Davies and always thought/said he is under rated by a lot of fans, its good to see that more are begining to appreciate him and how solid he is. He was very good yesterday.

Carries on like this it might be, Danny who?

Back