• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barton gets record ban - 12 games

Because its long overdue and I belier in an eye for an eye and karma. Hope someone stubs a fab out in his face the horrid ****.

Why don't these guys learn? Going out in your home town and hanging around nightclubs at 5.30am??? Asking for it really.

Because its long overdue and I belier in an eye for an eye and karma. Hope someone stubs a fab out in his face the horrid ****.

I know they can be cold but that's not really punishment.

Hundreds and thousand in the eye maybe?

I thought he was a recovering alcoholic - pretty odd that hes outside a club at 5:30am?

Barton is definitely a ****, but I have no doubt the people who did it are probably massive ****s too. Doesn't fill me with any joy.

Barton is definitely a ****, but I have no doubt the people who did it are probably massive ****s too. Doesn't fill me with any joy.

Of course they are. They're all from Liverpool.

The world would be a better place if we just built a big wall around the place and called it prison.

Anybody else think that QPR paid those two guys to whack him and save the club ?ú11m !!!!

JOEY BARTON faces the sack at QPR — if he is found guilty of brawling in the street.

The controversial skipper has been bailed after he was arrested following a fight outside a Liverpool nightclub. The incident in the early hours of Monday has not gone down well with the Hoops hierarchy.

They are already conducting a probe into the star’s behaviour after the FA hit him with a 12-match ban and ?ú75,000 fine for his red card in their final game of the season at Emirates Marketing Project.

The Loftus Road chiefs were told by the club’s lawyers they would not be able to sack the bad-boy midfielder unless they were willing to cough up a whopping ?ú11m to pay up the remainder of his ?ú70,000-a-week contract.

That is because a player cannot be sacked for getting a suspension — even one like Barton’s.

But it is believed Rangers would be able to sack the star without having to pay him a penny IF he is found guilty in court.

That would be deemed as “gross misconduct” and a breach of his contract, which has rules on how players are expected to behave off the pitch.

Barton, 29, was arrested on suspicion of affray on Monday night.

It followed a 5.30am brawl outside the Garlands nightclub in Liverpool.

Barton, who is from the city, was released after questioning by detectives.

He claimed on Twitter that two men sang offensive chants at him and then punched him.

His arrest came after two 21-year-old men were detained on suspicion of public order offences.

A 20-year-old man was also later arrested in connection with the incident.

All three have been bailed along with Barton, who jetted off to Portugal on holiday yesterday.

Of course they are. They're all from Liverpool.

The world would be a better place if we just built a big wall around the place and called it prison.

as long as you give me the memo with a few hours warning please.

Don't think I said in this thread but I bumped in to him and had a chat in a night club called santa chapitos at around half three in the morning, maybe two weeks ago now. Seems like he's been hitting the town hard for a while, but it's not as if he has much else to do as staying in shape is unimportant as he won't be playing football for a long time. Not surprised there's been an incident like this.

So he is fined ?500k (which is fudging ridiculous) - will take him all of a few weeks to earn that again.

Must be a hard life.

Back