• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barton gets record ban - 12 games

AuiLFj_CMAEXAlB.jpg

Does someone that goes around punching people in the face, deserve to be punched in the face?

Not by strangers in the street. If someone hits someone, then I do not have any problems with that person defending themselves.

Not by strangers in the street. If someone hits someone, then I do not have any problems with that person defending themselves.

Tough luck to him, he had it coming.

Targeted acts like this wouldn't happen if he hadn't built up such a negative reputation.

Countless times he had been in the middle of violent acts whether that being on the training field to night club brawls. He is hated by many for being a piece of scum and acting the way he did against Aguero, Tevez and Kompany while getting home a couple hours later showing no remorse, shows his type of nature.

All I can say to him is unfudging lucky.

Tough luck to him, he had it coming.

Targeted acts like this wouldn't happen if he hadn't built up such a negative reputation.

Countless times he had been in the middle of violent acts whether that being on the training field to night club brawls. He is hated by many for being a piece of scum and acting the way he did against Aguero, Tevez and Kompany while getting home a couple hours later showing no remorse, shows his type of nature.

All I can say to him is unfudging lucky.

The problem with people taking things into their own hands on the street is that sooner or later there is a case of mistaken identity and the wrong person ends up on the receiving end

The problem with people taking things into heir own hands on the street is that sooner or later there is a case of mistaken identity and the wrong person ends up on the receiving end

Maybe so but then you can also say what happened to him is a result of his own actions.

Don't expect to go out in public places knowing you have created so many enemies.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone does deserves a punch in the face.

eh? lots of people deserve to be punched in the face. I can understand you not thinking anyone deserves to die but loads of sick people in the world need a good beating.

Maybe so but then you can also say what happened to him is a result of his own actions.

Don't expect to go out in public places knowing you have created so many enemies.

My argument against this is that innocent people can get hurt as a result of idiots taking matters into their own hands. They didn't bring matters upon themselves.

My argument against this is that innocent people can get hurt as a result of idiots taking matters into their own hands. They didn't bring matters upon themselves.

And the chances of that actually happening are minimal.

Either way Barton was targeted by people spurred on by their hatred for him.

Maybe FIFA and the police should take proper action against someone with a history of violence and anti-social behavior and then the people would feel less compelled to act the way they do towards him.

:rolleyes:

Green party supporter by any chance?

No. I would just rather justice was left to the football authorities, if the offence is on the pitch and the police/courts, if it is a criminal offence. I'm quite happy for either of them to throw the book at him if the offence justifies it. Idiots taking matters into their own hands on the street is asking for trouble IMHO.

On top of being a ****, Barton choosing to go out in Liverpool is baffling to say the least.

Back