• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barton gets record ban - 12 games

Surely that's been swayed by his reputation / previous misdenemours?

I've seen much worse things get much smaller bans.

QPR just sack him and no other club take him, the guy doesnt deserve the riches and adulation he gets he is a grade A ****

I think he got off lightly tbh. That was 3 sending off offences in combination which is 4 games for being sent off for the original event and then 2x3 bans for the 2 other offences. That means he got an extra 2 games on top for the whole lot when really given the audience, his previous character and then the faux justification on twitter, he could well have been looking at 15/16 games overall.

I think its only right his previous character and misdemeanours are taken into account, especially when you look at the content of them ie brawling in the street and attaking a member of the public plus stubbing a cigar out in a youth team players eye. That is before we talk about any previous issues he has encountered whilst on the field of play.

I think QPR will look to get rid of him but selling him with that ban outstanding will have a big impact on the price they can receive. I would imagine that they may hold tight until January, see where they are with him back in the fold before loking to move him on if they are relatively safe.

Whats worse is the whole fake intelligence thing he tries to do. I find it so annoying the same with the tit woman jordan and you get people that follow what these tacos say.

Barton has always been scum just look what his brother did, i reckon barton is capable of exactly the same he just has enough about him to play the victim card and make out he has issues. The man is scum and the way he had a pop at linker the other day showed him for what he really is.

I think he got off lightly tbh. That was 3 sending off offences in combination which is 4 games for being sent off for the original event and then 2x3 bans for the 2 other offences. That means he got an extra 2 games on top for the whole lot when really given the audience, his previous character and then the faux justification on twitter, he could well have been looking at 15/16 games overall.

I think its only right his previous character and misdemeanours are taken into account, especially when you look at the content of them ie brawling in the street and attaking a member of the public plus stubbing a cigar out in a youth team players eye. That is before we talk about any previous issues he has encountered whilst on the field of play.

I think QPR will look to get rid of him but selling him with that ban outstanding will have a big impact on the price they can receive. I would imagine that they may hold tight until January, see where they are with him back in the fold before loking to move him on if they are relatively safe.

if qprhad any sense they would have written a good behaviour clause in his contract, i hope we have it in all of your players contracts.

Chelsea sacked mutu was it for doing a bit of charlie so it can be done.

The guy has come out with a defence that one of his own players said 'take one of them with you' and went about trying to achieve it. With Barton you get the worst of a footballer without the ability to make up for it. This guy is a thug and a cheat, look at any video of the "hardman" going down against Arsenal and you'll realise that this guy is a true scumbag and a coward who deserves to be on the sidelines.

How unfair that our captain is desperate to play games despite the consequences to his long term health and when he does play, plays it like it should be without resorting to the likes of the Bartons of this world.

if qprhad any sense they would have written a good behaviour clause in his contract, i hope we have it in all of your players contracts.

I would be astounded - astounded I tell you - if they didn't have ground for summary dismissal based on contractual wording. I mean jeez, every job I've ever had has clearly stipulated in the contract that serious misdemeanours - and you can't get much more serious than the longest ban ever handed down by the FA - can be dealt with through summary dismissal. If QPR fudged up the contract on those grounds - their own fault.

Simply cannot see how they will get any worthwhile cash for him - be it while the ban is in force, or after it expires. Who would want to take on the risk without a massively reduced price?

The worst thing is a footballer will always land on their feet, never learning, while their new team gives them a generous salary. What happened Mutu after his sacking again??? He went home to repent his sins and worked in an orphanage to repay his misdeeds?

Chelsea set Mutu up because he was an 18mil flop

True, people have had smaller bans for worse but I still think that conduct like that merits a large ban like that and that's without considering Bartons past.

Considering Bartons past I'd say it should be longer. Tbh I don't know if he should be allowed in football anymore. Makes me laugh how he's always appologising and saying he's turned a new corner in interviews. Shame he's such a massive tosser cos I actually think he's a good player. Sadly that's why if QPR were to get rid another premier league club would take him on instead.

He's not really that good a player. Played more inaccurate passes than any other outfield Premier League player this season. 357 misplaced passes in 29 games.

Back