• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arsenal V Man utd 2014 champions league final - who do you want to win?

United V **** ECL final

• United

Votes: 29 64.4%

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
Where's the option for "FIFA introduce an emergency rule change which makes it possible for both sides to lose a football match, Arsenal and Man U both lose and the Champions League title is vacant for 2013-14"?

Would probably end with Terry lifting the trophy anyway..

To all those saying Arsenal

What if it comes down to Arsenal already having won the League and FA Cup and there's a chance it will be a treble if they win??

I don't give a **** what Arsenal do, I support Tottenham and what's best for Tottenham.

If you hate Arsenal love Tottenham stand up.

Who cares what Arsenal are up to!? Big woop, they win the champions league, they'll rightly enjoy the win and its consigned to the history books exactly like Chelseas win the other year, haven't heard anyone mention that for while. I'm a Spurs fan first and I want us to be in the best competitions, attracting the best players and generating as much income as possible without being bought by a sugar daddy, regardless of what Arsenal do or win.

As much as I want to say Spurs winning trumps whatever Arsenal do, I just cannot live with the thought of them winning the CL. I could live with them winning the double this season if we got top 4 and guaranteed CL footy next season.

i want us to beat arsenal in the CL
so if it means man u out of it one season so that we can qualify - i'm for it!

Man Utd.

It'll probably keep Moyes in the job. It also means we get to see Arsenals in despair and cry again because they lost yet another Champions League final. Sure, we miss out on Champions League, but Sherwood would have gotten us top four and that in itself is an achievement.

How much is just qualifying for the Champions League worth again? ~£30 million?

plus we'd make money during the whole campaign, far more than we'd make in the Europa League, with less games and more exposure.

Champions League qualification means we could afford to spend more on players who might actually want to join us.. it really is a no brainer to me.

Plus I'd really enjoy another Champions League campaign.

Last edited:
Might want to also put a bet on Man Utd just reaching the final or winning it outright just incase.

£5 returns £85.

When Chelsea lost the last 16 first leg 3-1 against Napoli in 2011/2012, wonder what the odds would have been for them to win it 100/1?

Probably round about 60/1

Just shows after that year, can't take anything for granted. So far, moyes had little European experience but has done ok where most thought he would struggle. Di Matteo the same, yet he won the thing.

When Chelsea lost the last 16 first leg 3-1 against Napoli in 2011/2012, wonder what the odds would have been for them to win it 100/1?

I think a few people made money off that run, mainly in the Far East.
Only explanaition for their last 16 win, beating Barcelona over two legs (when down to ten men for most of the away match) and winning the trophy getting outplayed at Bayern in the final.

FIX

it's just one season of CL for us, but the rest of our lives having those gloating cnuts bringing it up at every excuse, tv commentators dropping it in every 5 mins even in skrill prem matches

we saw the world in SD when the dippers last won it but every scouser I know harps on about it daily like it was last season

it's such a big thing that I couldn't handle them ever having it

I thought about it like this: if the roles were reversed, what would those classless tw*ts up the road choose? I have no doubt they would rather see us fail even if it cost their own club.

So, the answer had to be the opposite: I voted for an Arsenal win and a glorious Spurs run in the CL next season.

Watching MOTD2 this morning made me think: perhaps a more realistic scenario would be if the league match between the two sides got postponed until the end of the season, what if an Arsenal victory gave them the title but a defeat cost Spurs CL qualification ?

This is a tougher call for me because it's realistic but honestly I think id still prefer to not see Arsenal win the league!!

in that scenario I think I'd go for an arsenal win, they already gloat about their pl titles, 1 more doesn't make much difference

Right I'm of too the bookies tomorrow Man U to get to CL final. Mata Rooney and RVP will be back for them. Stranger things have happened, I fear the worst

Back