• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arsenal V Man utd 2014 champions league final - who do you want to win?

United V **** ECL final

• United

Votes: 29 64.4%

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
I always want what's best for us, but the scum I couldn't take winning it.

This for me too. Whats best for Spurs 1st, everybody else 2nd

It is esier for me anyway being a Northern Monkey and having less Arsnal fans around to gloat, but also the fact they would not be the 1st London team to win it now also helps.

As many have said, it would hurt initially, but its what benefits our club that matters most for me

I feel queasy and I now hate the original poster Spitshine :mickey: for thinking up that scenario and posting it too.

Can a thread be deleted and wiped from the memory?

I feel queasy and I now hate the original poster Spitshine :mickey: for thinking up that scenario and posting it too.

Can a thread be deleted and wiped from the memory?

Sorry:) It dawned on me during yesterday's Chav game and I've been thinking about it ever since ...

I'm going for secret option 3 where Utd win the Champions League and **** are deducted 10pts for being generally scummy (how do they not get this every year) and thus finish below us and out of the champions league. :)

To be honest I'd have to go for Utd anyway as I don't think I could take them lot up the road winning the CL. Especially as my inlaws are scum fans and they're typically smug so they'd be unbearable, I'd have to get divorced!

Can't believe more voted for Utd. I really didn't think we had such a small-time fanbase but I guess we do.

Can't believe more voted for Utd. I really didn't think we had such a small-time fanbase but I guess we do.

Its because people having tipping scales regarding their love for spurs & their hatred for the goons.......sometimes the hate weighs heavier....

I dont think we should worry about this....talk about crossing bridges when we get there spring to mind.....

I dont see the other lot getting past Bayern and I dont feel United will get any further after olympiakos. I hope I am right.

What we need to do as a club is just take one game at a time and give everything each time to get a win....It is unlikely we can get to the top in the league but its not impossible.

Glory glory Man United

And I can't believe the number of Spurs fans who don't understand the rivalry with Arsenal.

Look, it's each to their own, isn't it? Just because you vote one way it doesn't make you "small time". For a lot of Spurs fans this is about the derby, and despite the fact that they have had a better and more successful team for 20 years I don't think it's an inferiority complex. Ask a gooner the reverse and I would bet they say the same.

As I have spoken about before, I would prefer to win a domestic cup than one season of playing in the Champions League. I would also gladly give up a season playing in it should it make the Arsenal suffer and go winless once more. Champions League football IS NOT the Holy Grail. The English Premiership, FA cup and the League cup are. Champions League is just a bloated c0ck swinging contest, and our c0ck is already bigger than most.

As I have spoken about before, I would prefer to win a domestic cup than one season of playing in the Champions League. I would also gladly give up a season playing in it should it make the Arsenal suffer and go winless once more. Champions League football IS NOT the Holy Grail. The English Premiership, FA cup and the League cup are. Champions League is just a bloated c0ck swinging contest, and our c0ck is already bigger than most.

So you didn't enjoy the 2010/11 campaign and games against Inter Milan, AC Milan and playing Real Madrid at the Lane

yes mate it's not as if a mediocre English club ever flunked it to a CL final and cost us a European place...

Totally get that....and dont think the pain I feel from that is any less than yours.

Sometimes as fans we need to slap ourselves in the face and stop feeling sorry for ourselves....at the end of the day we can blame lady luck....**** off the Drog and moan about Bayerns pens.....the cold hard truth is that our destiny was in our hands....we put ourselves in a situation to get shat on!!!

The same applies this season......We have to keep winning!!! easier said than done;) what happens if we pull off a win vs City???????? does our momentum snowball????? these sort of threads while interesting show me that as a fanbase we still have the 'we will always f**k up or get f**ked over attitude!!

We need to get rid of this mentality......we are and will always be master of our own destiny.

So you didn't enjoy the 2010/11 campaign and games against Inter Milan, AC Milan and playing Real Madrid at the Lane

I didn't say I didn't enjoy them, in the scheme of things silverware is more important to me and the legacy is long lasting too. The games you mention are no different to when we played Inter Milan last year but without the music.

I will say though, the FA should change there rules though regarding who they choose to compete in the European competitions, but I doubt it will happen as for them its two fingers to the group that took the premier competition away from them.

I normally would never want the scum to win anything. But No matter how you feel about being in the Champions league it is prestigious, raises the clubs profile which in turn increases our revenue and can allow us to fight harder for signings and sponsorship. This then should increase our chances of challenging higher up the league.

So unfortunately a Scum win here is better for Spurs. So i voted Scum.

To all those saying Arsenal

What if it comes down to Arsenal already having won the League and FA Cup and there's a chance it will be a treble if they win??

Won't happen ...

And Craig .. not even the most deluded Gooner (and they have a few), thinks the Scum will any double this year.

Back