• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arsenal V Man utd 2014 champions league final - who do you want to win?

United V **** ECL final

• United

Votes: 29 64.4%

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters

spitshine

Sebastien Bassong
Hypothetically speaking and maybe a distant reality as **** have a tough draw.. but what if Arsenal were
guaranteed 3rd, we were 4th and Man u were out of the running, hence Man U needed to win the champions league to qualify for next year and denying us a place in the process .... who would you want to win...

For most this is a doomsday scenario, If **** won the champ league, we would never hear the end of it and life would be close to impossible, though us not qualifying would be disastrous and a step back in the process..

Utd.

Making the Champions League last time out wasn't some magic bullet, so I'd rather miss out on it this time than have to live with goons giving it the bigun!

Hm...

Would I rather be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nuts???

I honestly don't know, luckily Man Utd seem about as likely to reach the CL final as we do right now and this particular hypothetical nut kicking/punching scenario will hopefully remain hypothetical.

I think I'd want the scum to win it. It would be tough to take, but experiencing another Champions League campaign and the influx of money + attracting more players sways it for me.

6 months later when we're playing a champions league game against the likes of Milan, Barca, Real or Bayern I think I might be just about over it.

Tough call but went united in the end. If Arsenal won then regardless of where we finished the scum would still have the "We won the CL" card to play against us.

Who cares about what Arsenal fans would sing.

If them winning it means that Spurs would be in CL next year and all the benefits that come with it then so be it.

6 months later when we're playing a champions league game against the likes of Milan, Barca, Real or Bayern I think I might be just about over it.

how about 10 years down the line? are you gonna be that bothered about a couple of games in the Champions League which amounted to nothing if Arsenal can parade their ECL trophy out to rub in our faces?

the day Arsenal ever win that trophy is gonna be a dark dark day for me as a Spurs fan

The odd thing is they have won far more than us, and it just gets forgotten ok they rub it in every now and again but i dont spend and time thinking about it, What i do spend time thinking about is Spurs and Spurs only and in the last few years are glory glory nights have been in the champions league. I want that again i want to spend the week so excited i can hardly concentrate on any thing else i want to spend hours and hours re watching us, listing to that music etc etc . I really could not give a monkeys about them because at the end of the day they are just a bunch of ****s, and life is to short to think about them.

I'm still deciding... It's very hard as they will always have one over us if they won, ... but to be competitive and attract players, marketing, sponsors and prestige we have to be in the champions league

how about 10 years down the line? are you gonna be that bothered about a couple of games in the Champions League which amounted to nothing if Arsenal can parade their ECL trophy out to rub in our faces?

the day Arsenal ever win that trophy is gonna be a dark dark day for me as a Spurs fan

I would love to cement ourselves as a Champions League team - to do that though we have to qualify for the Champions League. I don't want to choose to not qualify this season because success breeds success and if we managed it this season then it's more likely we'll manage it next season. I don't want to wait another season and see that another Premier League club has been bought by some sheik or some oil baron and have leap-frogged us. I don't want to default on Champions League qualification this year and hope we'll do it next year, when Utd and Liverpool have strengthened. Especially if Liverpool qualify and have money to spend and the promise of CL to attract players.

If we finish 4th we deserve to be in the Champions League. **** what the scum win, we should aim as high as possible.

Where's the option for "FIFA introduce an emergency rule change which makes it possible for both sides to lose a football match, Arsenal and Man U both lose and the Champions League title is vacant for 2013-14"?

Where's the option for "FIFA introduce an emergency rule change which makes it possible for both sides to lose a football match, Arsenal and Man U both lose and the Champions League title is vacant for 2013-14"?

If it's a draw then it by default goes to the Champions. Bayern are happy and we're happy.

Back